Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nicolas Anelka depreciation thread

• 19-02-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭

Deserves one to be honest, great servant over the years. Great attitude and you can always count on him when the tough gets going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Deserves one to be honest, great servant over the years. Great attitude and you can always count on him when the tough gets going.

Everton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

I think your thread title is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Don't know why I like Anelka. Well I do, I love the aura of class he has when on the ball, but I shouldn't like him.

I'd swear he has a list of rival clubs to Man Utd that he's slowly making his through, just to piss me off personally, but he's a great player. Should never have left Arsenal for Madrid, but for 90% of players, realising you shouldn't have joined Madrid is a right of passage these days.

He's one of the best when on top of his game. He had a game a few weeks ago, can't remember who it was against but it was just after Torres signed, and it was as good an individual performance as you'll see all season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,398 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

He's the black Fernando Torres :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

said with tongue firmly in cheek no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wow scientists really need to invent a supplement for the irony deficient judging by some posts here!

At least he took one of the first 5 penalties today instead of saying it was "out of the question".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Turtyturd wrote: »
    He's the black Fernando Torres :p

He works harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Torres never takes penalties. He KNOWS!

Advertisement