Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA International Relations

Options
  • 19-02-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I've been thinking of doing a part time masters for some time now. And having looked at a number, im thinking that International Relations looks the best for what I am thinking of. Has anyone here studied this masters before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mountainview86

Hey Batista,

I did the MA in International Relations in UCC in 2008-2009.

It's a very interesting course and has had a profound influence on my chosen path. Before I did it, I focused pretty much on Irish history, but once you do the course you realise there's a whole other world out there.

The subject also has a rich theoretical tradition too, the main ones being Realism, Liberalism and Constructivism.

I'm doing a PhD now on what could be considered an International Relations subject, and the MA in International Relations really opened my eyes to new subjects, topics and debates. It was a very stimulating course and one well worth doing, but make sure it's for you.

Advertisement