Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl: Technical t-shirts etc Thurs 24/02/2011

• 19-02-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

It's not the full set of running gear (hopefully this is due soon as I need a few bits) but there are a few things in Lidl next Thursday which might be useful for someone low starting out. Ladies and Mens technical t-shirts are €7, and there are a few other random bits and bobs.

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20110224.index

edit: sorry I probably should have posted this in the gear/equipment subforum? Mods feel free to move!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

should be in gear and equipment !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

should be in gear and equipment !!!

*Damn useless moderators... moved now;)*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

I haven't tried any of the other gear, but it's always worth picking up a couple of pairs of their socks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭runrabbit

I have one of the technical t-shirts and it's one of my favourites. The sizes run on the larger side. The socks are great too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Stocked up on socks, cacks and t-shirts. Almost cheap enough to be disposable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Must get some of the socks, I love them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

G-Money wrote: »
    Must get some of the socks, I love them.

me too, my current favourite running shorts and top are also from lidl. Now if only they sold runners of a similar quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Just back from Lidl, I bought 6 pairs of socks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭runrabbit

I didn't think the socks looked as good as the other running socks they've had so didn't pick them up :( I did get 2 lovely t-shirts though - one of each type available. I wore one of them tonight and it's very comfy. They're both very nice looking too which is a bonus - nicer than some of the previous lidl offerings!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

runrabbit wrote: »
    I didn't think the socks looked as good as the other running socks they've had

Yeah - I was disappointed with these.They were more like general sports socks rather than the really good running socks i have got there in the past. Took a couple of pairs and will try them out, but not expecting much. The tops look great though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

runrabbit wrote: »
    I didn't think the socks looked as good as the other running socks they've had so didn't pick them up :(

Might have been the same type that I picked up there last time around, they haven't been worn that much but one pair already has a big hole in the toe, the other isn't far behind. I've two pairs of of hilly twin-skins that are about two years old that have been through the wars and most of Wicklows bogs and they're still in perfect shape, although you'd never know they were ever white to begin with. The extra money is well spent I think, I picked some more up at a bargain price at the DCM expo back in October.

Advertisement