Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport

• 19-02-2011 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi, I lost my passport the other day in Limerick. Does anyone know how I would go about finding it or would it be handed into some center/shop in Limerick that deals with such issues?

I would be prepared to give a reward.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Was funny several hours ago but not now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Wouldn't it be hilarious if this guy actually did loose his passport, On the off chance that that's the case, check Henry St OP, If not.....I'm sure IO will not be happy about this thread.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

I know you all think that mods are pr1cks and are here just to see what we can do to annoy you while stroking out own egos as we have been nominated internet warriors, the fact of the matter is we are just members here with real world interests also that got asked to help out and decided to do so because we like boards, it is not appreciated it when a Saturday is taken over dealing with other internet warriors/comedians.

Thread locked, any issues, take it up through the normal channels, if you don't know what the normal channels are, learn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement