Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers on the run: Couch to 5k to marathon and beyond

Options
1115116117118119121»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The heat really does make a difference. I was incredibly slow but I have lapsed in fitness over the past year so that was expected!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Hope it's OK to resurrect this. :)

Anyone else doing the VHI virtual mini-marathon this year? I'm doing it, I've just started on a Couch to 10k program so I very much doubt I'll run all of it, but will run as much as I can anyways (albeit very very slowly!)

My aim is to be running 10k by Christmas, I'm a couple of stone overweight and it's definitely time to get rid of the extra!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Hope it's OK to resurrect this. :)

Anyone else doing the VHI virtual mini-marathon this year? I'm doing it, I've just started on a Couch to 10k program so I very much doubt I'll run all of it, but will run as much as I can anyways (albeit very very slowly!)

My aim is to be running 10k by Christmas, I'm a couple of stone overweight and it's definitely time to get rid of the extra!!
    I think I’m registered for it, I must check. I had been registered to do the actual race this year for the first time in a couple of years - June bank holiday can be a busy weekend.

Best of luck on the Couch 2 10k program.

Advertisement