Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost passport

Options
  • 19-02-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

John McDonagh, if anyone knows him, lost his passport, some guy found it, and its (finally) been handed in to Henry street garda station. If anyone knows him, please pass this on. cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭TheProdigy

I lost a passport the other day but that isn't it, I presume the 2 clowns on their high horses over on the Limerick City forum (not Billy The Squid) banned you for being helpful.

Cheers anyway I''m sure others appreciate the gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

meh. they're only doing their job, anyway, this aint the thread for it. hope you find yours.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

TheProdigy, stop the personal abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭TheProdigy

Peteee wrote: »
    TheProdigy, stop the personal abuse.

I didn't personally abuse anybody Peteee, if it was personalised I would have had to mention names.

I don't want to drag this thread off-topic anyway I was just showing appreciation towards Zuroph for making an effort to help someone find their lost property.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

zuroph wrote: »
    John McDonagh, if anyone knows him, lost his passport, some guy found it, and its (finally) been handed in to Henry street garda station. If anyone knows him, please pass this on. cheers.

I know a lad by that name, i'll get onto him. Still can't find my own, lost on campus/lodge at the start of semester 1

Edit: Just had a look on the limerick page, anybody want to give a quick summary of what happened on what looked like a fairly normal thread? Provided it's allowed of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

theres a thread in feedback about it, no point in dragging another thread off topic.

Advertisement