Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hit pothole-moped wont start?

• 19-02-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hit a pothole the other night on my gilera runner sp125, the lights blew and the engine cut out, I restarted it and limped the last few miles home in the dark. Went out today and it wont start.
    There seems to be plenty of power in the battery, its turning over well on the button, i also tried to kickstart it but she wont fire up,

Any ideas/advice?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Check your spark plug(s) and leads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Yea id be looking at the sparkplug & lead on your right foot rest there is a little door with a Philips head screw that pops off to show the spark plug. Goodluck

Advertisement