Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc Router Help.

• 20-02-2011 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

just connected to upc, im trying to connect to the net with the wireless router, the router is Cisco EPC2425.

Its saysing "Local Only"

can anyone shed some light?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Hi Guys

just connected to upc, im trying to connect to the net with the wireless router, the router is Cisco EPC2425.

Its saysing "Local Only"

can anyone shed some light?

thanks

More info is needed, has it just been installed what lights are on on the cisco,

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i installed it last night, i can connect to the net no problem with the ethnernt wire but it when try go wireless its saying "local Only" and wont connect me to the net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

ah so its wireless have you got to the part of detecting your router through wireless and double clicking your router and entering the Security WPA key ?

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

this is driving me mad,

anyone know how to get into the router i got in but its asking me for a user name which i dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There's a sticky thread for all UPC modem questions.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement