Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kinect games

• 20-02-2011 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi
    Has anyone gotten any of the kinect excise games thinking of getting the " your Shape " one but have seen a few others not sure which is the best to get also do you need a mat for these and if so where do I get one
    As you can probably guess I dont use the xbox that often :) it belongs to my kids
    Thanks for any advise :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Personally I think EA Active is the best of the lot, it's already been established on the Wii and the Kinect version is only a more improved revision of it. Also, it's reduced to €60 in Smyths, usually €90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Your Shape is pretty good, no mat needed, and it certainly gives you a workout, haven't tried any of the others though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Peculiar_Man

Well the Zumba is good if you like dancing but Adventures is a work out if you play with friends via Xbox live or in Real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

I downloaded "The Biggest Loser" Demo and it seems to be pretty good so far...now mind you the space i have to play with at the moment doesnt let me use the kinect but i have tried it in a mates house and its decent enough...going pretty cheap at the mo in most shops too

Advertisement