Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandro......starter on Wilson starter.... ???

Options
  • 20-02-2011 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Luv Wilson ( bar for the "odd" yellow card)....but think Sandro needs a proper run in the team to show what he is made of !!!

(p.s. I have hope in the guy);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

philon wrote: »
    Luv Wilson ( bar for the "odd" yellow card)....but think Sandro needs a proper run in the team to show what he is made of !!!

(p.s. I have hope in the guy);)

Wilson all the way for me. Sandro will hopefully prove to be a very good player, but if we put him in now and he has 1 or 2 poor games, it could destroy him. Use him sparingly and give him the experience when we can. He's one for the future ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Wilson all the way for me. Sandro will hopefully prove to be a very good player, but if we put him in now and he has 1 or 2 poor games, it could destroy him. Use him sparingly and give him the experience when we can. He's one for the future ;)

On the other if he does well it will really bring him on. He who dares.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    On the other if he does well it will really bring him on. He who dares.... ;)

He has done well, he was one of our best player in the San Siro. Give him a couple of starts alright, but dont make him a regular just yet, plenty of time for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I have hope for the kid too but I think he's not the finished article quite yet. Can remember against Everton, he looked strong and made a f*cking brilliant (hard) tackle that stood out, but he looks like he can be a bit rash. He could've earned Milan a penalty. He'll get his chance and if Palacios underperforms any more, maybe it will come sooner than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Harry has treated Sandro pretty well so far IMO. He has played him every now and then and the player himself looks like he has improved since some poor early season performances.

I'd still have Palacios ahead of him for the moment, but I don't mind Sandro getting the odd start until Huddlestone returns.

• Advertisement
Advertisement