Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please so I can marry

Options
  • 20-02-2011 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

I need a Spanish to Polish certified translator for papers so I can marry in Poland. Long story but I married before in Spain & need it translated to Polish for my wedding before 1st June. Can any one help me please !!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭martiin

gar32 wrote: »
    I need a Spanish to Polish certified translator for papers so I can marry in Poland. Long story but I married before in Spain & need it translated to Polish for my wedding before 1st June. Can any one help me please !!!!

I don't know that guys but try:

LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

gar32 wrote: »

Try here

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Theres few translation places on the Quays in city centre, even if they dont have inhouse translator they have freelance translators so its possible.
    I got married in Poland last year, I am Irish. Its not an easy process
    with all the paper work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 saintNsinnerr

http://www.wordperfect.ie/
    try them... they are based in Dublin... by the liffey .
    Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Equality

You may need to do a Spanish to English and then English to Polish certified translation. This will be easier to source than a Spanish to Polish certified translator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Thanks but I am happily married now and

Living in Germany

What a tangled web we wive.

Enjoy

Advertisement