Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leyton Orient v Arsenal, 16:30, ESPN

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Delighted with that result. Os totally deserved the replay. Arsenal coasted.

The attitude of Orient and their spirit was massive. Another team would have let their heads drop after going one behind, but Slade has done something with this side where they just never say die.

Arsenal will win the replay comfortably. Os need Arse to have 2 sent off early on to have a chance. I do n ot care though, this will be a massive payday and a great day out for the long suffering Os fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

cson wrote: »
    Bendtner is quality - he's just too inconsistent. He's a super crosser and look at his goal vs Ipswich too.

Quality? Ya must be joking.. Given the chances that Bendtner has been given I would whip in a few crosses and score a cracker against a championship side.. Seriuosly, the lads not up to it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Quality? Ya must be joking.. Given the chances that Bendtner has been given I would whip in a few crosses and score a cracker against a championship side.. Seriuosly, the lads not up to it..

He just needs a bit of confidence. Wenger should be putting his arm around his shoulder and trying to instill some confidence in him.

Worked for Leon Best. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Paleface

That_Guy wrote: »
    He just needs a bit of confidence. Wenger should be putting his arm around his shoulder and trying to instill some confidence in him.

Worked for Leon Best. :pac:

If there is anything Bendtner is lacking its not confidence and any Arsenal supporter will tell you that!

Bendtner > Best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ok, well he's also scored against the self styled best team in the world. D'ya think you could do that too? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I know a man who had 5/2 on Birmingham, Man City and Arsenal winning. He put down €20.

Ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Almunia was again shocking on the goal. When is this con man going to just go away? PLEASE GO man.

Advertisement