Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii softmods

• 20-02-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    My first post in the console modding section, so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong. :rolleyes:

I softmodded a Wii with BB running 4.2E a couple months ago, working perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the ex took it back. Got a hold of another Wii from a friend recently, but it has Wii system menu v4.3 on it. :(

Other than the methods with certain games ;), is there any hope for this console using the traditional Bannerbomb method?

Cheers lads,
    Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

roast wrote: »
    Hi all.
    My first post in the console modding section, so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong. :rolleyes:

I softmodded a Wii with BB running 4.2E a couple months ago, working perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the ex took it back. Got a hold of another Wii from a friend recently, but it has Wii system menu v4.3 on it. :(

Other than the methods with certain games ;), is there any hope for this console using the traditional Bannerbomb method?

Cheers lads,
    Mick.

In a word, no. If you are lucky someone on here might be able to lend you a copy of one of the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

So I expected. Downer.
    Might pop into xtra vision tonight and see if I can grab a copy of either game.

On a side note, any suggestions for funky mods for the Wii? I quite like this console, and want to make it as versatile as it can potentially be. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭garrycann78

roast wrote: »
    So I expected. Downer.
    Might pop into xtra vision tonight and see if I can grab a copy of either game.

On a side note, any suggestions for funky mods for the Wii? I quite like this console, and want to make it as versatile as it can potentially be. :)

Indiana Jones Original Adventures for Sale if you want it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Indiana Jones Original Adventures for Sale if you want it!!!

If your selling it use Adverts.ie please :)

Advertisement