Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Dog kennels in Dublin

• 20-02-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have a six month old king Charles puppy, myself and my family are going on 2 weeks holidays and unfortunately can't bring her. As i hate leaving her, Could anyone recommend a good kennels on the south side of dublin who would take good care of her.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭muireann50

I havent used any kennels myself but I know the Dspca has opened up boarding kennels. They are in south Dublin, the profits go to helping animals and your dog probably couldnt get better care than from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

Yep the DSPCA would be very good as they know so much about animals and im guessing the volunteers would give your dog lots of attention.
    Also, as muireann50 said you would be helping other animals in need with the money you are giving them.
    I have a cavalier too and the first place he went boarding to is walkies.ie.
    They bring them for long walks on the countryside and even home cook their food! it was a few yeas back but he did have a good time :)
    http://www.walkies.ie/html/splash.html
    So I would recommend both of these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Lee1982

when are you going??i do home boarding..if thats an option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Snip-No advertising your own business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Irishone1949

Lee1982 wrote: »
    Hi there, I would much prefer home boarding. Can you let me know where you are please.

• Advertisement

Hi there, I want to find someone reliable to mind a small dog for the odd day here and there all through the year. Do you do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Regularly use the Wenden kennels in Rathfarnham, highly recommend them.

Thanks a million for that..will check them out. They would be perfect...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rosy10

Hi there, Knocklyon would be brilliant. I used to live in Mt Alton in Knocklyon, now I'm off Firhouse Rd so that would be great.

• Advertisement

rosy10 wrote: »
    Hi, I mind dogs in my own home in Knocklyon, South Dublin if you are interested..

Yes it would be great to make contact with you. I'm off Firhouse Road now. So Knocklyon only down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 vinduke

Hi, I have a 4 month old mini schnauzer and I have to go away for a week. I would be interested in talking to you about boarding him. What should I do? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 vinduke

Hi I would like to talk to you about home boarding for my mini schnauzer for a week. He is 4 mths old. How do I contact you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bella28

Hi, I mind dogs in my own home in Knocklyon, South Dublin if you are interested..

are you still minding dogs, I have springer spaniel 9 month old and looking into getting her minded end june for 2 wks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 love pets!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jade_stone

Can you please pm me you details and rates for one night. I am looking to get someone to mind my terrier for the night next Fri 2nd Sept if you are available?
    Thanks and regards....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

O what a terrible shame you re not based on the northside : $. You sound just perfect!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Poo. Willow Creek and Best are full!! Any suggestions of other kennels in and around Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Sonnett

Can anyone recommend dog minders/kennels on the northside of Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Sending you a PM ;) I think we may be fellow DTI FB page fans - my dog is Bailey the golden retriever -as seen balancing on a tree trunk at the weekend lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jade_stone

Hi Jade,

sorry for not replying to you sooner, I replied to the email directly without logging into boards.ie so got an automated message back this morning which means you never received my reply.

I'm actually booked for this friday but for future reference I charge 10 euro per day. If you live locally I also provide a drop in service where I would call into your dog a few times during the day and walk/feed it. Let me know if you are interested in this..
    Regards,
    Rose

No worries Rose. Thanks for getting back to me. I will definately avail of your services in the future. What are the rates for the drop in service (is this possible for Fri or are you fully busy?). I live in Firhouse, so just up the road from you :)
    thanks, J

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Boards.ie does not allow advertising of ones business.
    Users who register for this sole purpose will be banned from this forum and/or possibly boards.ie.

I have removed all the posts that were posted with a single agenda ie advertising businesses.
    Consider this a warning.If anyone else posts in this capacity again I will issue a ban.

Please read the rules before posting.

I've used the DSPCA kennels before, and my guy is going back there soon. I'm sure he'll howl the place down on the first day but he seemed to have a good time when he was there, so it's good enough for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Dónal wrote: »
    I've used the DSPCA kennels before, and my guy is going back there soon. I'm sure he'll howl the place down on the first day but he seemed to have a good time when he was there, so it's good enough for me.

I'd totally forgotten about them! And all the money goes to a good cause. I went out there once and they'd acres of interesting spaces : ) I must pay them another visit: I wonder do they let the dogs run about or if they re in runs all the time?

Advertisement