Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pogo mo thoin :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

any good guides how to make it it looks sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

heres a link to a schematic http://www.team-xecuter.com/x360usbpro/Pogo_Mo_Thoin.pdf
    Its the best I could find.
    I'm not great with schematics so if anyone wants to make a electronics for dummies version of the schematic that would be great :p

heres a link to a schematic http://www.team-xecuter.com/x360usbpro/Pogo_Mo_Thoin.pdf
    Its the best I could find.
    I'm not great with schematics so if anyone wants to make a electronics for dummies version of the schematic that would be great :p
    no me either lol come on guys mo needs a new tool lol

Just thought I might as well put up a plan for a homemade ck3 while were on the subject Im going to build it whenever xecuter release the 360usbpro and I can actually flash drives myself homemadeck3-1.png
    is a pretty basic drawing so its easy enough to understand
    The two boxes either side of the 3.3v regulator are on/off and open/close switches

Just thought I might as well put up a plan for a homemade ck3 while were on the subject Im going to build it whenever xecuter release the 360usbpro and I can actually flash drives myself homemadeck3-1.png
    is a pretty basic drawing so its easy enough to understand
    The two boxes either side of the 3.3v regulator are on/off and open/close switches

once you made if ya can put up pics it would be great jim

• Advertisement

will do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Anyone else think it's strange that they both developed the same no cut no solder method for Liteons?

not really,
    its always what happens its the same in every industry unless you patent it,
    It will be copied
    whats great about the way xecuter did it was they released a diy version as a dig at maximus

I've gone and bought the Maximus Lizard, I think they have taken the 'fun' out of the cut & solder part by including a pogo but at the same time it does eliminate a lot of the risk involved :D

Have you,
    When is that arriving ?
    I'm holding out for the xecuter usb360pro because its cheaper and its supported by jungleflasher

• Advertisement

Should be coming within 10-12 days ordered it from modsuppliers.com I think it will be compatiable with Jungle Flasher when I get it I'll confirm if the dumps from the Lizard work with JF

Its not compatible with jungle flasher,
    One of the main reasons besides the price that turned me off it.
    It runs with its own toolbox program...according to the testers its very buggy and some features don't work at all but that will be sorted in time I'd say.

I preferred the look of it over Team Xecutors product, I would imagine the raw dumps from the Lizard would open in JF, only the JF functionality(Intro/Outro etc..) wouldn't work with the Lizard?

Ahh well We'll find out in due time anyway

well i try,d out the Pogo mo thoin with the switch method my god could not be easy,r happy day,s are here there was one thing but once i dumped the drive it would,nt let me again anyone know why this is it could be because the key was ver and stored in jf database maybe but not sure it also dumped a lt drive no probs

Advertisement