Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City vs Notts County ITV KO 2.00

• 20-02-2011 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭

Can't be arsed with crests. County with an early chance from a corner, Hart all at sea.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Expecting City to win well here,Dzecko and Balotelli are up front,yeah?

Can't be arsed watching it.......scooby do with the kids is a better option!

Stream for it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

For those tuning in. Tevez doesn't start (dunno if he's on the bench), Balotelli and Dzeko up front. Viera is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Brazil looking decent so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

hope dzeko can get a few goals he needs the confidence boost

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Is it me or does Dzeko look extremely slow?

• Advertisement

just you, hes not very slow he has a little bit of pace, not lightning fast but can run

dodgyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AW what a shot! Shame that it didn't go in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Crikey, you'd wonder which is the home team:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

I hope Dzeko gets two so I can read the match report under the banner "Double Dzeko".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Some effort by County off the post.

Dzeko should've scored with a free header at the other end.

The more i see Silva the more i like him,cracking player.

Lively sort of match,curiosty got the better of me so i turned it on!

This is my 4th time watching Dzeko. Now when Liverpool signed Carroll my chin ended up resting on my lap, however, Dzeko at £27 million? Early days I know but he doesn't seem particularly mobile, strong or clinical. Time will tell I guess.

That's a reasonable penalty shout

in fairness tho its man city, who have they been able to buy at a good price? prob only tevez or silva, the rest have all been overpriced...milner barry balotelli toure de jong kolorov..so take about 10 million off the price tag and then hes less than a month in a new country he needs to be given time

and look at darren bent what has he done since he joined villa and hes an english player/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Man City are playing rubbish.

Is there more United fans here than City fans?:eek:

That was a certain penalty on Balotelli.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

partyndbs wrote: »
    in fairness tho its man city, who have they been able to buy at a good price? prob only tevez or silva, the rest have all been overpriced...milner barry balotelli toure de jong kolorov..so take about 10 million off the price tag and then hes less than a month in a new country he needs to be given time

and look at darren bent what has he done since he joined villa and hes an english player/

Who gives a flying fuck about how much they cost? It means nothing other than extra cash for the selling club.

i thijnk they have played quite well since notts hit the post and as i type, Viera scores

1-0

Ah balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,532 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Why was Viera tugging Lescotts jersey?

County have been awful on crosses all day.

I've never heard a commentator sound so disappointed at a goal.:pac:

Yeah, seems to be a higher price for City. I just expected a little more from a player that arrived with such a great reputation, especially in an ability to hold up the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Gotta love the City fans celebrations, the Poznan as its become known by the British media.

Expecting open floodgates now.

Yeah, seems to be a higher price for City. I just expected a little more from a player that arrived with such a great reputation, especially in an ability to hold up the ball.

ye same but i think we should judge him from next season. i don't think mancini will get the best out of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

I wondered how long this typical response would take to come out. I feel sorry for Man City supporters, as it will be the first garbage they hear blurted out of everyone's gob for years.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Who gives a flying fuck about how much they cost? It means nothing other than extra cash for the selling club.

Yeah, it really doesn't matter. if ye have the cash, and want the player, it won't make a difference that ye paid 5-10m more than another club could have paid after a few months haggling. It's only direct rivals that ye should be more careful with buying off.

bw wrote: »
    I wondered how long this typical response would take to come out. I feel sorry for Man City supporters, as it will be the first garbage they hear blurted out of everyone's gob for years.

i like city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Is it fancy dress day at Wastelands? Looks like a lot of City fans have turned up as light blue plastic seats!

I don't think he was criticising ye, just saying City have to pay over the odds. No need for the paranoia, leave thhat to the Scousers.;)

Petulance from Ballotelli again.

i like city

I like Guinness, but I still drink it despite it being owned by Diagio and it being pricey.

EDIT: OK no worries, I do get your point.

lol that shot sums up mario balotelis season

Is it fancy dress day at Wastelands? Looks like a lot of City fans have turned up as light blue plastic seats!

clapping.gif

• Advertisement

I like Guinness, but I still drink it despite it being owned by Diagio and it being pricey.

im lost seriously, i was defending dzekos price tag thats it

see we sorted it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

What are you talking about man? Guinness is also the cheapest pint around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

It must be something on in Manchester this weekend. A lot of Utd fans were dressed up as red plastic seats last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

yahoo matchcast said the same thing :D

Screenshot_10.png

flahavaj wrote: »
    I don't think he was criticising ye, just saying City have to pay over the odds. No need for the paranoia, leave thhat to the Scousers.;)

true, true. I read the post a bit too quick. mistake... apologies.

As for "ye" I support a different team. That team has also recently been boosted by an injection of cash, and its all I hear about.. probably the source of my ill-directed post.

Internet rants rule....

Back to the match :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hmm I think the itv panel would prefer City to loose

Micah Richards has had a fanastic few weeks. Deserves a return to the international setup.

Hot water bottles on the City bench. Dear oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Where's shay given ?

Super skill from Silva in the middle of the park. Would fit into any team.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Super skill from Silva in the middle of the park. Would fit into any team.

Classy player,one of the better buys by City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Goal against the run of play surely wrapped up though Ballotelli looks confused.

Ballotelli looks seriously injured here.

I really like Silva too.

Quite the knock of heads there although it didn't look like much.

Viera with no. 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Bit of luck that might knock some sense into balotelli :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement