Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauce for a pavlova

Options
  • 20-02-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

Just made a pavlova today and I putting cream and blueberries etc on it and I was thinking of making a sauce/syrup for it! Anyone got any simple raspberry, strawberry of fruit sauce i could use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭mw3guc

Hi,

Just made a pavlova today and I putting cream and blueberries etc on it and I was thinking of making a sauce/syrup for it! Anyone got any simple raspberry, strawberry of fruit sauce i could use?

I have used sieved jam with a bit of water added in the past - check for sweetness and add extra if needed. Obviously, if you have fresh or frozen raspberries you can make from scratch. For the most part, a basic sauce or syrup is just sweetened sieved fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

strawberries and raspberries, blend, sieve, pour. Easy

Advertisement