Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband near Ardrahan.

• 20-02-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering if there is anyone on here who uses Digiweb near Ardrahan in Co Galway. Could you please let me know what the service is like..
    Many Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 worktop

im living right beside digiweb in dundalk and there broadband service is ok during the day but from 5 pm to about 11 pm evening it totally rubbish im constantly ringing them about this but the answer i get is that its congestion UPC are the best broadband provider in ireland at the moment as its fibre optic broadband you get with them cant wait to have them in county louth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 gsm_42

yes you fully right I have UPC myself and is no problems whatsoever. I've started from 10meg and the have upgraded to 15 and eventually up to 20 for free!!
    Also had Digiweb before and only one think worst from they service was a Customer Care team!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

PopIT wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Just wondering if there is anyone on here who uses Digiweb near Ardrahan in Co Galway. Could you please let me know what the service is like..
    Many Thanks.

Just bumping this thread as I am looking to get peoples experiences/opinions of digiweb in the Ardrahan area?

Also open to suggestions on other providers, has to be a form of satellite broadband as landline option not available where I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 gsm_42

stay away from Dodgyweb is my advice, realy bad customer support, not recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭PopIT

Just bumping this thread as I am looking to get peoples experiences/opinions of digiweb in the Ardrahan area?

Also open to suggestions on other providers, has to be a form of satellite broadband as landline option not available where I am.

The only over the air service near Ardrahan is Airwire. Not sure on their quality and stuff but it is either them or a landline service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Did you try lightnet.ie ?

☀️ 7.6kWp ⚡3.4kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Advertisement