Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Why are you queuing from the night before?

Are they going to have a pit set up?

No, no pit. If there ever was a gig that I would do everything I could to be in the very front row, this is it!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

No, no pit. If there ever was a gig that I would do everything I could to be in the very front row, this is it!

Brave man! I'll be several rows back in a fireproof suit! :eek: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Youll be in no fit state for any beers after being in the front row.

Youll be in no fit state for any beers after being in the front row.

Oh trust me, I most certainly will ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Oh trust me, I most certainly will ;)

Being front row may not be best option if the stage fits into the O2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You never know. They may not like their eye brows.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I dont mean cos of the fireworks. Saw a pic of the stage...yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I don't understand queuing for the o2, if there's one place you don't need to queue it's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I'd be up for that.

Heading to this with my bro and i;ve been trying to explain the epicness of them live. this is gonnnnna be epic.

going with my younger brother as well, trying to explain what he is going to experience but he doesnt get it but he will soon find out :D cant wait.!! where is everyone going for beers then.?

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I don't understand queuing for the o2, if there's one place you don't need to queue it's there.

I'm not taking that chance. You have no idea what Rammstein mean to me :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Watched some videos from the European shows and dang, it's gonna be wild

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Watched some videos from the European shows and dang, it's gonna be wild

Aye, the small stage looks like some fecking job altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I'm not taking that chance. You have no idea what Rammstein mean to me :D

Fair enough.
    I used to queue for the rds, just don't think I could do it anymore. You'll be needing one of those old people walking sticks that transforms into a seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got myself and the better lookin' half of me his birthday present of two Rammstein tickets.

Sadly they sitting ones :(

Still Rammstein :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Just watched the intro video of the current tour. Had to stop watching it cause I don't want to ruin anymore. Really hope I can pull one or two people together to go this.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

• Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭titan18

If there's a meet, before would be cool, since I know no one else going to it

i think if we are all meeting beforehand for a few pints we should all wear the masks from the du hast video..... no? just me then... ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Does anyone know where the Made In Germany deluxe edition (the 5-disc set) will be available from? All the usual suspects don't seem to have it.

blastman wrote: »
    Does anyone know where the Made In Germany deluxe edition (the 5-disc set) will be available from? All the usual suspects don't seem to have it.

http://www.amazon.com/Made-Germany-Super-Deluxe-Rammstein/dp/B005OLUOVA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

i think if we are all meeting beforehand for a few pints we should all wear the masks from the du hast video..... no? just me then... ok :D

if you can tell me where to buy them ill get me and all my friends heading up from limerick to wear them? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

The price is a bit *gulp* on the US amazon site, is it not?

blastman wrote: »
    The price is a bit *gulp* on the US amazon site, is it not?

Indeed it is not for the "thin of wallet"!!!

Looks tasty though!

http://www.rammstein.de/madeingermany/deluxe.html

I reckon I shall be treating myself to it regardless, even if this is notably absent :P

if you can tell me where to buy them ill get me and all my friends heading up from limerick to wear them? :D

i think its a case of making them yourself, looked around and cant buy them and the video ones are modelled from the band members faces.. if im bored one weekend before the gig i might make one :D

if any of you are thinking of getting the super deluxe edition you might want to read this first just in case..

http://www.rammstein.de/en/news/umtausch-super-deluxe-edition/

if any of you are thinking of getting the super deluxe edition you might want to read this first just in case..

http://www.rammstein.de/en/news/umtausch-super-deluxe-edition/

No wonder it hasn't appeared on the shop yet. I've been on it every day waiting to see it.

I hope that affected customers get a little something along with their replaced items - something from the RammsteinShop perhaps?

No wonder it hasn't appeared on the shop yet. I've been on it every day waiting to see it.

I hope that affected customers get a little something along with their replaced items - something from the RammsteinShop perhaps?

The terms and conditions for sending it back seem a bit sh*tty. You have to report each individual problem and only that part of the set will be replaced. It should really be a full product recall if there are that many thing wrong with it - especially as it's got such a hefty price tag.

• Advertisement

The terms and conditions for sending it back seem a bit sh*tty. You have to report each individual problem and only that part of the set will be replaced. It should really be a full product recall if there are that many thing wrong with it - especially as it's got such a hefty price tag.

That's exactly why the T&Cs are ****ty ;)

Another reason for it I would say is so they can easily identify the number of parts that were incorrectly manufactured.

Advertisement