Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Any word on the support acts for this?

Deathstars

http://www.deathstars.net/tourdates/

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Wir warten mit Besonnenheit

+1

Belohnung kommt schnell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

unkel wrote: »
    +1

Belohnung kommt schnell :D

Nur neunzehn tag mehr, und dann wir leihen unsere Ohren einer Legende!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

gandalf wrote: »
    "Du Hast"

My all time fav. They sang it at the two gigs I've been to and I'll leave happy if they sing it again.

Less than 3 weeks to go. \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Beruthiel wrote: »
    My all time fav. They sang it at the two gigs I've been to and I'll leave happy if they sing it again.

Yep it had an incredible energy when I heard it live :)

So what are you guys doing before the concert. I am hoping to have the day off so maybe meet in town beforehand for a bit of nosebag and beer :)

• Advertisement

As far as I know, since Du Hast was released, Rammstein have never once left it out of a setlist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 OpTiMuS Pr1mE

Random question but anyone any idea what time it could be over at??

Random question but anyone any idea what time it could be over at??

I'd say around half 11 or 12 depending on Deathstars' set. You can be guaranteed at least an hour and a half set from Rammstein.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 OpTiMuS Pr1mE

I'd say around half 11 or 12 depending on Deathstars' set. You can be guaranteed at least an hour and a half set from Rammstein.

Sound man!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

unkel wrote: »
    Can't wait now, although I'm way too old to go giggin'. If you see someone nearly as old as an OAP at the concert, please be gentle, that'll be me :D
    I'll be older and in a suit - I'm worried the young 'uns will think I'm special branch ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭killaspec

Just wondering if anyone knows of a bus going up to Rammstein ? I am in Athlone.

I'm fairly sure they have to be finished in time for people to catch the last bus home.

Doors open at 6.30, support start at 7?
    I'll take a stab in the dark and say the lads will be on stage by 8.30 or so, definitely no later than 9.
    Two weeks to go. :D

I'm fairly sure they have to be finished in time for people to catch the last bus home.

Doors open at 6.30, support start at 7?
    I'll take a stab in the dark and say the lads will be on stage by 8.30 or so, definitely no later than 9.
    Two weeks to go. :D

True but you don't know how much dilly-dallying will go on between the bands and it also depends on how many songs they play for encore and then if they do 1 or 2 encores ;)

True but you don't know how much dilly-dallying will go on between the bands

30 mins.
    I found their last two gigs to be German precision timing. On both occasions they were on the stage at 9pm on the dot.
    Course, Irish time keeping could screw them up. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Course, Irish time keeping could screw them up. ;)

Yeah I could see it being an issue. I remember Rush said 8pm (I think) sharp on the ticket. As in this is the beginning of the show. Was still loads of empty seats at that stage. Ended up starting 10/15 mins late

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Is there not a rule that every O2 gig must be finished at 11pm?

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Is there not a rule that every O2 gig must be finished at 11pm?

Sure is, it's called a 'curfew', the O2's is 11pm.

Different venues have different curfews, like the RDS has a strict 10.30 one due to residential concerns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

What's the story with camera's at the show? Are you allowed bring in just regular digital camera's or nothing at all? It would be a regular cool gig to get some pictures of!

What's the story with camera's at the show? Are you allowed bring in just regular digital camera's or nothing at all? It would be a regular cool gig to get some pictures of!

Regular gig rules i suppose, even though it does say no camera's or recording devices, security normally (well, 99% of the time) lets ya get past wit any camera so long as it doesn't have a detachable lens and isn't huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BeerDrinker

Heard about their gig last week.
    Good to hear Rammstein are playing the o2. Heres hoping they sell pack out the place.

Or is that unlikely?

• Advertisement

Heard about their gig last week.
    Good to hear Rammstein are playing the o2. Heres hoping they sell pack out the place.

Or is that unlikely?

A few months ago I had it on good authority that there was only 600 tickets left and they were all seating. That's out of roughly 15,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

yeah i heard it was the size of the show that got them the o2 and they were only opening the floor and first tier....now it's all open and apparently only a few hundred seated tickets left. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Looking forward to this nowm hope they play a few obscure numbers, but the greatest hits will do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Stella89

Some standing tickets are on sale again , I just managed to get two standing tickets two minutes ago , I have been trying for weeks, it finally worked! :).

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmi10

Stella89 wrote: »
    Some standing tickets are on sale again , I just managed to get two standing tickets two minutes ago , I have been trying for weeks, it finally worked! :).

Yeah I just picked up two standing a few hours ago too! Thought I was going to have to be seated when I tried a few weeks back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

cant wait for the gig been waiting years for them to visit dublin. should be a great gig. anyone know what set list they will usually play on european leg of tour hope sonne and feuer frei and mutter are played love them songs should be epic gig. where is everyone heading for pre gig pints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

any clue as to what merchandise they'll be selling, like T-shirts or what not?

Links234 wrote: »
    any clue as to what merchandise they'll be selling, like T-shirts or what not?

Guess you'll be after some Dildo's :P;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Shred

Fúck yeah I can't wait for this, having a blast of Sehnsucht atm. Like some others I have purposely avoided pics/videos of the show thus far as I want it to be a surprise, I'm sure it'll be most epic \m/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Stella89 wrote: »

Thank you so much. Thought I might have to shell out on needaticket or something!! :D

Advertisement