Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Heard an ad on Nova that Reilly's are doing a special 'RAMMSHINE' (:rolleyes:) after show party, doors at 10pm 5euro admission!!

5 QUID TO GET IN A PUB AT 11.30 (GIG FINISHES AT 11) ON A MONDAY NIGHT. ****

For those who are interested, i've heard it on good authority that the band will be Arriving at Dublin Airport at 16:30 on Sunday Afternoon ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Chavez

Damnit! I wish I was there! I just text someone who is in Dublin to let him know.
    Good authority?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

scudzilla wrote: »
    Heard an ad on Nova that Reilly's are doing a special 'RAMMSHINE' (:rolleyes:) after show party, doors at 10pm 5euro admission!!

5 QUID TO GET IN A PUB AT 11.30 (GIG FINISHES AT 11) ON A MONDAY NIGHT. ****

Charging a fiver? Bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

scudzilla wrote: »
    For those who are interested, i've heard it on good authority that the band will be Arriving at Dublin Airport at 16:30 on Sunday Afternoon ;);)

I'll be at the airport at that time. Won't be going in though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

I wonder how the ticket sales are going for this. Says on the website that it's one of the few European venues not sold out so far. Be a shame to see empty seats at it.

I've a seat, im up in the feckin clouds. Trust me when i say there's not a lot left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Where would be the best place to get a taxi after the gig? Would you be better off walking towards the city centre for a bit..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Where would be the best place to get a taxi after the gig? Would you be better off walking towards the city centre for a bit..

out the door of the o2 and look to the left, there should be millions of taxis waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Haven't looked forward to a gig this much in ages. Roll on tomorrow night.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ashad_dub

My friend works for universal and he got me on the list for the concert :P Thing is, ive never been to the o2 and was wondering where exactly do I go? Would it be the same entrance as everyone else?

So unsure at this stage about it, even thought about just leaving it and not going :(

• Advertisement

ashad_dub wrote: »
    My friend works for universal and he got me on the list for the concert :P Thing is, ive never been to the o2 and was wondering where exactly do I go? Would it be the same entrance as everyone else?

So unsure at this stage about it, even thought about just leaving it and not going :(

I'd say your best bet would be to turn up at the front entrance on North Wall Quay and enter the o2 box office/ticket collection area. It's on the right hand side next to the concierge club. AFAIK most tickets/passes are usually collected there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ashad_dub

lord lucan wrote: »
    I'd say your best bet would be to turn up at the front entrance on North Wall Quay and enter the o2 box office/ticket collection area. It's on the right hand side next to the concierge club. AFAIK most tickets/passes are usually collected there.

Thanks very much for that :) Think i will go now so, don't have much to lose I suppose! Wont be up in dub till like quarter to 6 so hopefully I wont be too late :)

ashad_dub wrote: »
    Thanks very much for that :) Think i will go now so, don't have much to lose I suppose! Wont be up in dub till like quarter to 6 so hopefully I wont be too late :)

I had to collect tickets for Leppard/Cooper last summer and they didn't open until just after 6 iirc so no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

exciting times indeed. Looking forward to the train up from Waterford tomorrow before scooting down to the point. Hoping the merch is European rather than Irish prices. Enjoy the show folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

It feels like Christmas Eve :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm shaking with excitement. Currently listening to the uncensored version of Buck Dich from the Live Aus Berlin 1998 dvd. I won't post it here in case I get smacked with an infraction but parts of Til's act reminds me of this:

I can't stop giggling!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭barry181091

Whats the chances of actually catching the last CityLink bus to galway at 11:45 :/ ?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Whats the chances of actually catching the last CityLink bus to galway at 11:45 :/ ?

You should get it handy enough. Once you're out at 11 you should be able to walk to the pick up stop in good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

cournioni wrote: »
    You should get it handy enough. Once you're out at 11 you should be able to walk to the pick up stop in good time.
    yep, be at the back when the encore starts then hit the Luas as soon as the band leave the stage and you can be back in town with time to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Anyone know what times the bands will actually be on stage (roughly)? Trying to decide if I can play football beforehand (finished at seven) and take the port tunnel to the Point afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

old gregg wrote: »
    Hoping the merch is European rather than Irish prices. Enjoy the show folks.
    Here's hoping anyway! You have a good one too, I'm sure we all will.
    I'd say good, if you done what old gregg suggests. Dont forget that they moved the stop down a bit, you should make it grand.
    blastman wrote: »
    Anyone know what times the bands will actually be on stage (roughly)? Trying to decide if I can play football beforehand (finished at seven) and take the port tunnel to the Point afterwards
    Tickets say 6:30 for doors, I'd reckon 19:15/19:30 for the support, Rammstein at 20:45 or 21:00.

Just think about it...in 19hrs from this post, we'll have witnessed and been part of something special :D

Do they still have a pit at The O2? Some gigs i've been to have had them, others have not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Anyone else feel like a giddy teenager this morning? :D:D
    12 hrs to go!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Beruthiel wrote: »
    12 hrs to go!!!

Yes.

I'm going by myself, are you doing anything beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Just at the desk in work, wearing a long flowing black skirt from my teenage years, a stripey sleeved t-shirt with skull covered top over it.

Have studded belt and spikey neck thingie in my leather bag. Feeling very giddy and reliving my youth somewhat!! :o

Can't stop smiling and everyone looking at me funny for it :D

Have my CDs out and don't want to be disturbed during their playing for the day :D

Roll on 5pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

wow wow wow ,was at the birmingham show on saturday I wont spoil anything,but what an amazing show and one or two bizzare things happening .wish i was going again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I cannot wait for this gig! I've wanted to see Rammstein for years. And now the glorious day is among us.

It is going to be one incredible gig

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

This must be how all them young ones feel when they go see one direction.

Can't bleedin wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

DrumSteve wrote: »
    This must be how all them young ones feel when they go see one direction.

Can't bleedin wait!

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Beruthiel wrote: »
    12 hrs to go!!!

Yep :)

Advertisement