Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

who needs to hear out the left ear.... completely gone.

Feels like any gig that was before tonight, didnt matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

du hast up on youtube now ...right in the thick of the action...great vid

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

du hast up on youtube now ...right in the thick of the action...great vid

And to think that a few weeks ago I had no time for that song. Shame on me. One of the highlights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Buford Tannen

epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aldo87

I'm kinda young (24) but been to a good few gigs and shows etc and have to sy tonight really was the best gig I've ever been to. Been waiting to see them live for 6 or 7 year now and it was worth the wait. Just amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭titan18

That was the best night I've ever had. Went by myself, knew no one there, and had an unbelievable time. Rammstein were just epic, and the crowd were great fun where I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

WOW

No need to say anymore..:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

There isn't words in the English dictionary to describe last nights gig !!!! :eek:

We shall have to make some up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Great gig, no let up for the entire show, the band were superb and the crowd was really into it - I didn't sit down once! :D

A hugely enjoyable night.

6790172420_5f8b30ff9f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭MrSparkle

I knew they put on a great show but to see it live was great, they were fantastic.

You could feel the heat off the flames all the way to the back row of the seating where we were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I've only ever listened their music, never watched an actual video of them live, so that was some experience :eek:

An absolutely brilliant show :D

FIIIIIIIIRE!!!! ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gqma0

Right in the pitt on the left side. Glad I wasn't in the very front. The heat was just blowing. The insurance must cost a fortune to have one of these pyro show

I've been to many Metal gigs but this one is absolutely memorable.

1st time I end up in a foam party. Bloody hell !!

Roll on HELLFEST !
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

what an intense night. Love to be going to see them again tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Sweet jesus that was awesome

Full set list in order anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭BiffoGooner

I've been to a lot of gigs in my time but that was easily up there with the best, possibly even indeed the best. Pure theatre, comedy and good music from start to finish. Just one of those bands you HAVE to see in the flesh. Was sitting up in the balcony and could still feel the heat from the pyro. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Amazeballs!! I wasn't their biggest fan beforehand tbh.. I liked them but seeing them live was my bfs dream come true so I got him tickets!
    After that, though, I'm stealing ALL the albums! That was life-changing. Best gig ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I'm ****ing gutted, even more so by the fact the woman and her mates got backstage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

awesome AWESOME night!!
    have wanted to see them for a good while, heard lots of good things about their performances but the by far exceeded any expectations i had :D

hands down, the BEST gig ive ever been to, truly unforgettable :eek: :D
    everything about it from the theatrical beginning, the tons of pyrotechnics, just everything!! amazing amazing stuff!!

now thats a show, Rammstein you fcuking rawk with awesomeness!

would go again, and again, and again, seriously!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

gandalf wrote: »
    I'd class them one of the better support bands that I have seen at a concert. Much better than CombiChrist who supported Rammstein the first time I saw them.

I would have liked to have seen them, thought they were pretty decent from what I heard from them before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I would have liked to have seen them, thought they were pretty decent from what I heard from them before.

Combichrist?

Seen them with rammstein before and didn't think they were up to much.

I know a few people having been saying there stage show hasn't really changed, but I get the feeling that this tour is a showcase of their greatest hits and the greatest part of their stage shows.

(unfortunately no flaming jacket during "rammstein" though")

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moles92

I was at the front row right in the centre holding to the railing. The heat during Sonne and Du Hast especial was unbelivable. Completely dried out your face.. Incredible show.
    Glad the crowd was into it too. Almost a full house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

What an amazing night was up on the last row on block l and could feel hte heat of the flames what a gig always wanted to see them live and glad i went to see them with 2 friends great night had by all. anyone go to the after gig party in oreillys bar any use, couldnt make it in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Great gig, got backstage! I'd say the night was a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I have been waiting for this gig for 15 years. I am still astounded at how good it was in person. Unbelievable is all I can say. Deathstars rocked, Rammstein ruled. The sight of the bridge coming down sent thousands of shivers up my spine.

I am so, so proud to call myself a Rammstein fan. The sound last night was excellent. Everything was heard including a very funny moment of Till laughing during Feuer Frei when Flake ran after him and kicked him :D

I got front row right in front of Paul who waved to me, saluted me and sang at me :D Here's a little bonus I got:

rammsteint.jpg

It's a sticker which will be going into a frame along with my ticket.

Till, Richard, Paul, Christoph, Ollie & Flake - I love you guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Best gig of my life. That was unreal.

How did people get backstage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

anyone has the link to the rammstein gig that was up on the forum cant find it think it was from berlin? want to wathc it again. if they can post a link up cheers what a savage night last night. defo go and see them again soon brilliant show. better than i expected them to be but so glad i went

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Not much about it in the irish media?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

unkel wrote: »
    And to think that a few weeks ago I had no time for that song. Shame on me.

Shame on you indeed!
    That is my all time fav song of theirs and the highlight of my night.
    Nobody comes close to the class those guys have on stage.
    I'm still buzzing from it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Not much about it in the irish media?

Think they were talking about the gig on 2FM this morning, thats what I heard anyway!

Advertisement