Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Would love to be around in twenty years when someone shows that to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭weisses

More for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

When the girls start singing the choir part....fooken chills boi!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Brilliant !!
    +1 on the girls singing the choir bit.
    She is a savage little drummer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Probably a real pushy parent behind them kids

scudzilla wrote: »
    Probably a real pushy parent behind them kids

I wouldn't have any problem having a pushy Rammstein fan as a parent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

SACRILEGE, This is on Page 4!!!

EDIT : Not any more ;)

What's sacrilege?

What's sacrilege?

This:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Guys, curious to know (or have an idea of) how much Rammstein would bring in per tour gig. For example, the Dublin gig sold 14,000 tickets x €60 (average price?) = €840,000.

So how much of this are the five members getting? Insurance, venue, promoters, crew, 35 trucks, etc. I was guessing that each member would make 10k per gig but is this way too low?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 OpTiMuS Pr1mE

'Video does not exist' now.
    Damn, I bet it was good.

'Video does not exist' now.
    Damn, I bet it was good.

Nope, sound quality was sh!te as it's a "demo" of what's to come and to be honest, it was a very boring performance compared to what the Stein are capable of.

Yup, pretty flat. Also far too much shots of the crowd (anything greater than 0% crowd shots is a bad thing).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nope, sound quality was sh!te as it's a "demo" of what's to come and to be honest, it was a very boring performance compared to what the Stein are capable of.
    For me youtube has ruined pro music DVD, the shots and the sound are too edited and over produced. I'd rather the mistakes and the randomness of unedited videos.

For me youtube has ruined pro music DVD, the shots and the sound are too edited and over produced. I'd rather the mistakes and the randomness of unedited videos.

True, that clip is a mixture of shots and sound from both the MSG gig and the Montreal gig. They record a few gigs and edit them together on order to get the best shots and sound.

I'm not really a fan of live DVDs but I do have Live Aus Berlin and the limited edition Volkerball (2 CDs, 2 DVDs and picture book) but I only bought them to have them really :o

True that.
    One thing that I have to say bugged me about Volkerball was the terrible editing. Their was an abundance if attention given to the crowd, even whilst interesting **** was happening on stage. Very poor indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I thought it was a horribly boring performance, but to anyone who didn't like Live aus Berlin or Volkerball, seriously?

To me they are the epitome of what live music dvd's should be.

Stop Making Sense has that title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Prob has been posted here (or elsewhere) countless times, but feck it, I've a few cans in me and I'm listening to it now and it just gets me every time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Prob has been posted here (or elsewhere) countless times, but feck it, I've a few cans in me and I'm listening to it now and it just gets me every time :D

The intro to that one is funny, as the first time I heard it I though it was gonna be an acoustic song. Then the beat comes in...

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Is it an official documentary?

In other news, those kids doing Rammstein covers have made it to the bands website.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Is it an official documentary?

Nope,completely unofficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

anyone know what they're doing at the minute ? Are they on hiatus or writing/recording a new album ?

anyone know what they're doing at the minute ? Are they on hiatus or writing/recording a new album ?

They're taking a break from touring for the summer and I think they're back on tour after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement