Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Really wish they brought back a few items from years ago like the Live Aus Berlin t-shirt, the green totenkopf longsleeve, the Volkerball zip-up jacket etc. The first thing I got from the shop was back in 2002 I think, a Sonne t-shirt with the logo in green and Richard with the huge guitar on the front.

Hoodie sizes can be a bit off the wall too. I recently got a Germany zip up hoodie and the hood is an atrociously large size for a Medium size hoodie. Never had an issue with any Weisses Kreuz hoodie. I'm currently on my 6th one since they were released in 2004 :D

They're back with a new track!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Good sound, but peculiar lyrics

Good sound, but peculiar lyrics

True! All song titles and bits and lines from previous songs.

It's the new Rammstein/Rammlied....a tribute to themselves :D

....a tribute to themselves :D

Exactly what I thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

What are the chances of an Irish stop again any year soon?

What are the chances of an Irish stop again any year soon?

I would think that since they've been here once now and due to the amount of tickets sold, they now know that it's worth coming here.

I would be hoping for a date as part of the next album/EP tour or whatever they decide upon once they're done with the festivals.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'd be there in a heartbeat if they announced an Irish date!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I'd be there in a heartbeat if they announced an Irish date!

Me too can't believe it's been over 4 years (although I saw them in 2013 too) that gig in the 3point02 the best gig I witnessed in there bar none possibly the best gig I was ever at even!

I was handed this sticker by a crew member just as they finished at the O2 in 2012

426695_3093743976103_759365669_n.jpg?oh=b52efb83ea3ecfdc1431682db2e96a29&oe=580992DF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I missed them the last time and was raging. Hopefully they make their way back. One still on my bucket list.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Did anyone else buy the DVD of the Dublin show? Some guy on here spent ages grabbing all the vid's of the show from youtube and piecing the best one's together, was class

I did Scud. Still have it and I can confirm it's class!!

scudzilla wrote: »
    Did anyone else buy the DVD of the Dublin show? Some guy on here spent ages grabbing all the vid's of the show from youtube and piecing the best one's together, was class

Link?
    they now know that it's worth coming here.
    This could be to the contrary.
    Getting everything and everyone over here is alot more expensive than simply driving to the next gig. In the UK, they can at least get a few shows out of their ferry ride.

I'd fear that they didn't cross the cost:benefit ratio by enough of a margin to warrant coming back.

This is what we got, think they were under a tenner anyway

IMAG0927_zpsb2rnpprw.jpg

IMAG0929_zpsr2upibpr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Rammstein on Sky Arts right now - Download 2016 performance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kommander Kaputnik

Going to see them next week in Belgium, first time to see them live and I cant wait!!

Ah feck!
    Tape it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,532 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ah feck!
    Tape it for me!

Sit tight, my friend - Sky Arts will no doubt show it a few times over the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Download 2016 on sky arts is now available on demand.

Finally got to see it.
    Two bloody songs! And all the s***e I had to **** through first!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Finally got to see it.
    Two bloody songs! And all the s***e I had to **** through first!!!

2 songs feature in each of the first 2 episodes and in episode 1 they're up first!

2 songs feature in each of the first 2 episodes and in episode 1 they're up first!

Ah right, didn't realise there was more than one.
    The one I saw opened with iron maiden and paste sonne and Engel at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Ah right, didn't realise there was more than one.
    The one I saw opened with iron maiden and paste sonne and Engel at the end.

Yeah, that was episode 2. Episode 1 opens with them. can't remember what the first song was (Mein Heinz Brent I think) and then definitely Links 2-3-4'.

I had it on series record. Great for skipping through the crap. Don't know if there's an episode 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Any information on if they are going to be finishing up soon? Remember it was rumored a while back

Yeah, that was episode 2. Episode 1 opens with them. can't remember what the first song was (Mein Heinz Brent I think) and then definitely Links 2-3-4'.

I had it on series record. Great for skipping through the crap. Don't know if there's an episode 3.

Jah, just caught that episode. Thought I was on to something new because it opened with MHB instead of DRSG.

Links 234 pro shot from Donington, Til is NOT impressed (00:55), goes nuts, gives out to roadie and lobs something at him

I think it was purely theatrical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The new Klavier album is all piano instrumentals and is really good! So far, Sonne, Klavier & Ohne Dich are standout songs for me on it.

Advertisement