Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

McLove??? The hell are you doing here? Back to the motors forum with you!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Mc Love wrote: »
    The new Klavier album is all piano instrumentals and is really good! So far, Sonne, Klavier & Ohne Dich are standout songs for me on it.

Surely not official album?

Surely not official album?

It sure is official

Don't know how i missed that but I've seen the piano arrangements on YouTube since thy klavier version played over the credits on In Amerika

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

McLove??? The hell are you doing here? Back to the motors forum with you!! :D

My first visit too :)

• Advertisement

First of many I hope :D

Seemann is actually brilliant from the album, nearly wish the vocals accompanied it.

The original lyrics? Too hard for just a piano background. Maybe if it was done like the piano version of Mein Herz Brennt with the vocals re-recorded.

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but its a very good interview with Till:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/sex-pills-metal-rammstein-singer-till-lindemann-on-filthy-solo-lp-20150622

and the shining light:
    So, before we go, do you have any ideas for new Lindemann songs?
    Today we tried to come up with a new chorus: "I'm too drunk to lick your rim."

Seems like a decent chap.

I'm too drunk to lick your rim
    If I do it'll be on a whim
    Your chocolately tight ballon knot
    Makes me lick and give all I've got

:pac:

• Advertisement

I'm too drunk to lick your rim
    If I do it'll be on a whim
    Your chocolately tight ballon knot
    Made me lick and give all I've got

:pac:

Hi Till - welcome to boards :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Summer tour incoming. Graspop, Rock am Ring/im Park so far anyway. I'd assume Pinkpop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mushy wrote: »
    Summer tour incoming. Graspop, Rock am Ring/im Park so far anyway. I'd assume Pinkpop

Won't be appearing at Pinkpop anyway as Graspop announced it's the bands only show in the Benelux.

How about DubPop? :pac:

Wasn't it Pinkpop 2016 where they premiered Ramm4?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Won't be appearing at Pinkpop anyway as Graspop announced it's the bands only show in the Benelux.

Did not hear that. That and NOS are fests I'm contemplating, although can't see them fitting in at NOS, will still hope though.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Not officially announced yet but it appears they are playing Iceland:

http://www.visir.is/risatonleikar-med-rammstein-i-kornum-a-naesta-ari/article/2016161129629

That may give hope that they will play here as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Did not hear that. That and NOS are fests I'm contemplating, although can't see them fitting in at NOS, will still hope though.

Likely Graspop for me again anyway, great start!

Sure we can wait in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

The long awaited Paris footage is going to be in cinemas in March.

There is a Dublin showing on Thursday 23 March. It looks like it will be amazing though maybe not quite a proper concert show, more like a humongous music video.

I'm going to that showing in March. Can't wait! Anyone else heading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Hopefully I'll get to it, certainly planning to. Never been to the IFI before, I'm ashamed to say....

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

All the videos I've seen so far from Rammstein : Paris have that insanely fast editing which is immensely irritating.

Listened to the audio today on Spotify and it's excellent but if the whole concert is edited at that pace I think I'll pass. It's a shame as the footage looks amazing and it could have been great.

I was at the screening in the IFC in March. Didn't really mind the editing but what I did mind was the fact that I was expecting the bass-in-chest kick but there was none of it.

The best sound quality of a Rammstein recording I have heard/seen is the Madison Square garden gig. It's superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

All the videos I've seen so far from Rammstein : Paris have that insanely fast editing which is immensely irritating.

Listened to the audio today on Spotify and it's excellent but if the whole concert is edited at that pace I think I'll pass. It's a shame as the footage looks amazing and it could have been great.

I had planned to buy the CD/DVD set but when I saw the trailer, the fast editing put me off so I settled on just the CD. Metallica did the same with one of their live DVDs recently as well and it was awful.Very hard on the eyes.

The whole show is like that, so id say give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It is very hard to watch it. I will stick to the audio on Spotify.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

The deluxe set was a good price on Amazon.de recently so I took the plunge. To be honest, though, I only got around to watching the concert video for "Rammmstein In Amerika" recently and I found that a bit breathless!

There's quite a bit stirring in the R+ camp lately what with the choir/orchestra post finishing up post. CAN'T FVCKING WAIT :D

Also Till will be touring with Peter Tagtgren (Lindemann) in Russia and with his book "Messer" in December and a new Lindemann album confirmed which this time will be in German.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Will definitely travel to see them if they don't announce an Irish date

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »
    Will definitely travel to see them if they don't announce an Irish date

I've a feeling they will. Once a band visits a country for the first time it's likely they will return.

Advertisement