Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rhythmics

Anyone gonna give Cardiff a shot? Im thinking about it. Never been. Hard to plan flights and that at this stage.

Booked the tickets (for 2022) as soon as I found out they were playing there.
    Was booked for the 2 postponed / cancelled Belfast gigs, cautiously optimistic that there'll be some bit of normality in time for the gig.

I used to live in Cardiff (10 years ago) and loved the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Anyone gonna give Cardiff a shot? Im thinking about it. Never been. Hard to plan flights and that at this stage.

Cardiff is a great city and its also totally driveable

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Nice one thanks chaps. Gonna go ahead and do that. Might fly to Bristol and make a weekend out of it. Don't fancy a ferry after a few nights on the beers ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭gaming_needs90

F*** sake, four more EU shows announced but nothing in Ireland >:(

F*** sake, four more EU shows announced but nothing in Ireland >:(

Hit up the UK. You wont regret it.

• Advertisement

33% Discount on Tills new live album (Vinyl LP) on Amazon today. ex Vat its coming in at £16. Good deal!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08W4JRML4/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'm still massively bitter over the Belfast gig being cancelled after getting 2 x FeuerZone tickets.

I'm still massively bitter over the Belfast gig being cancelled after getting 2 x FeuerZone tickets.

i know. the only gig cancelled makes for extra bitterness, while some cities getting extra dates...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

A friend of mine wants me to go to the Amsterdam gig but the Feuerzone tickets are completely sold out. I'm not too keen on going for normal standing area tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

A friend of mine wants me to go to the Amsterdam gig but the Feuerzone tickets are completely sold out. I'm not too keen on going for normal standing area tickets.

I presume Feuerzone is standing, but closer?

• Advertisement

Same.

It's FeuerZone or nothing.

Same.

It's FeuerZone or nothing.

I've seen them twice. Seated and standing. Still worth it. Didn't get right up to the Feuerzone but a fantastic gig all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Why? Their show is huge.
    You actually stand to miss more the closer you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Definitely, I always prefer to be around the middle at a Rammstein show, you get a far better veiw of the stage and are not constantly having to strain your neck looking up.

I've seen them from a distance, the gig was great but I've done that. I want the up close, singed eyebrows experience next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I was front row in front of Till at the Dublin gig. That's what I want again.

There's still a few tickets left for the Cardiff show, but they are to the extreme left of the stage and pretty far back. I would prefer to be in the centre but at this stage I'll take what I can get!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not quite what I would have expected as the lead single, but really enjoying Zeit

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

Track list has been leaked but its officially being released here. Find a time capsure, get tickets and a trip to a concert.

Going by the final track name, I think this could well be the end :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,711 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

New single out, Zick Zack, video is off the wall altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,098 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Album is out now if you know where to look.

It seems the OK on track 6 stands for Ohne Kondom 😂

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I see it's 25 Euro for it on standard CD, their last one was expensive too, not even 2 discs or fancy packaging or something.

Will give it a listen in the next few days.

New dates for 2023, including Belfast and Wembley Stadium 🤯

Thank fúck for that, was devastated when they cancelled the Belfast show. Just need to be on the ball for Feuerzone tickets again, god knows what they'll cost this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

No official 2023 tour announcement yet apparently. Let's hope somebody just jumped the gun there and those are the actual dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Shred

I've had the new album on repeat for the past 10 days and I'm loving it; Angst - what a monster of a fúcking tune! Honourable mention to Dicke Titten too 🤣

I was delighted to see the reports of a 2023 tour earlier in the week, raging to see it's apparently not true but hopefully this is a leak of an upcoming announcement as you said Royale.

Sorry for jumping the gun on that one! Less than a month until Berlin - its a bucketlist gig and I cannot f<cking wait! Signed up for the meet and greet on LIFAD, would be hilarious if it happened 😂

• Advertisement

Remaining tickets for 2022 on sale now.

Advertisement