Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

So I've joined the fan club so will have early access to tickets from tomorrow at 11am CET.

However, it says to join Eventim etc etc etc etc.

I always make a mess of these, can anyone give me a run down on what I need to have ready (website wise) to purchase?

I'd be more comfortable if there was an Eventim Ireland, but there isn't. So do I use Eventim Germany???

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

I think what happens is you will get emailed a code from LIFAD with a link which will bring you to a ticketmaster.ie presale page. There you will enter the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Shred

The link in my email brings me to the eventim.de tour landing page, but maybe the Dublin link from there will re-direct to Ticketmaster.ie once active.

Post edited by Shred on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 matrole

Same here. All the gigs listed on the Eventim page are in Germany. Not sure what the process is!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It's a silly rule because rammstein gigs are quiet affairs in the crowd, just lads staring at the sky shouting in a foreign language they don't understand 🤣

• Advertisement

If you meant "in German" - click the globe in the top right and switch to English.

Thanks. No I have the page in English and am in the delightful "waiting room" now!

I was in about 10 minutes before and waiting. Got to 10am, gave it about 30 seconds and nothing happened so I, mistakenly, decided to refresh and got kicked out!

Now in the queue and the progress bar is at about 80%…

WTF - no FEUERZone tickets available in the presale??!??!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

I didn't bother with the presale lark. Its always a disaster I find

• Advertisement

I needed seated due to junior coming but there were none available, so I got Feuerzone tickets instead! He's going to be so disappointed 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hangar18_

No Feuerzone and tickets not been posted only download

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

There were. People also got some in the gigs and events thread. Managed to get in and had tickets bought and paid for by 11.06. Delighted.

Well I’m personally glad they’re not posting them out this time, I paid just over €100 in delivery charges for Berlin (for 3 tickets split into 2 separate transactions).

Yeah at the risk of cross-posting - Lot's of action in the other Rammstein thread:

"Sorry, my bad. The Feuerzone tickets did not appear when I first landed on the ticket page. But I removed my LIFAD code and re-entered it a couple of times - that may be a complete coincidence but the Feuerzone option then showed up and now I am much poorer but happier!"

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Have to say, that was the smoothest ticket transaction I ever had. So so glad it wasnt through ticketmaster. Also noticed there were no extra fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hey all,

Very quick query, do you reckon the Feuerezone is sold out or will there be more available on Wednesday with general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Usually tickets are kept back for general sale.

Probably some of the Feuerzone tickets have been reserved until general sale. But I reckon that those tickets will be the first to sell out to longtime fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

More Feuerzone available again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I managed to get 2 additional, seated, tickets just there 🤟

If you missed out earlier, keep checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

Kind of regretting not getting a presle code now but I am sure it will be fine. Rammstein are good for holding back tickets and releasing them in bursts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Thank fook I checked this thread, mistimed the presale earlier and missed the first Feuerzone wave so just got standard standing. Checked back there and got them - huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭gaming_needs90

PPHEW. 5 Feuerzone tickets secured!!!

No option to get a physical ticket from eventim though which is unfortunate

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What time do we expect the RDS gig to start?

Post edited by Panthro on

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

I'm wondering the same...what time will the support start and what time will rammstein take the stage...need to start making travel plans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

If anyone has suggestions for parking too that'd be great. I don't mind walking up to 30 mins or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Rammstein should hit the stage around 8 or thereabouts. You'd expect the support will be on around 6.45.

You could park in the Stephens Green shopping centre. Would take you approx 30 minutes to walk to the RDS from there but its a straight run down Baggot St / Pembroke Road then hang a right. You could chance off street somewhere around Pembroke Road either but naturally that wouldn't be guaranteed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

Didn't bite at the time and now think I should have. Anyone looking to sell a ticket?

Any idea if more tickets will be released?

Advertisement