Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Reference Library Closed until May

Options
  • 20-02-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Sligo County Council tweeted last week that the Reference Library is closed because of maintenance issues until May.

Anyone know what is going on?

I work as a genealogist and this has left me nicely high and dry. :rolleyes: :(

ETA Just read that the library in Boyle is being moved up into the main hall of King House, which tourist-wise, seems to be on its last legs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I must be the only person on here who uses the reference library! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

genie wrote: »
    I must be the only person on here who uses the reference library! :D

No, you are not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I wanted to go around King House last month but it's closed until April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Stevedore

I'm writing a book and I am really angry about this, why didn't those clowns move it back to the courthouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 b69

genie wrote: »
    Sligo County Council tweeted last week that the Reference Library is closed because of maintenance issues until May.

Anyone know what is going on?

I work as a genealogist and this has left me nicely high and dry. :rolleyes: :(

ETA Just read that the library in Boyle is being moved up into the main hall of King House, which tourist-wise, seems to be on its last legs.

I work in bridge street and was talking to one of the workers and he said during heavy rain a few weeks ago the roof started leaking not sure if anything was damaged. Forgot to ask

• Advertisement
Advertisement