Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all males! Wanna win a One4all voucher?!

Options
  • 20-02-2011 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys,

My name is Aoife O'Sullivan and I am a final year psychology student at NUI Galway. As part of my undergraduate degree, I must conduct a research project worth 25% of my degree :eek:

I need your help!

My project is on the influence of a variety of variables, including personality, on young men’s driving style. Males aged 17-24 with a full driver’s license or a provisional license (with at least one year’s driving experience) are eligible to take part. It is an online study, and will take approx. 20 minutes to complete.

Here is the link:
    http://www.nuigalway.ie:82/psy/sub/aos_survey.php

Complete the study and be in with the chance to win one of two 30 euro One4all vouchers! One4all vouchers can be used in stores such as Lifestyle sports, Topman, O’Brien’s off license, Gamestop and many many more! Once completed, you will be entered into the draw for these great prizes!

Thank you!

Researcher: Aoife O'Sullivan
    Contact Details: a.osullivan19@nuigalway.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Your survey needs a tweak, question number 5 does not work correctly and continually states that it needs to add up to 36 marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AoifeOS27

@listermint

Thanks for your comment. The survey states that it needs to add up to 36, as you must rank the statements from 1-8 and 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36. Sorry about the confusion.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement