Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU - MSc in Computer Aided Mechancial and Manufacturing Engineering

Options
  • 20-02-2011 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Anyone done this course in DCU? i am considering going back to do this full time next September.

Just want to get an idea of what people tought of the modules and how its taught and how good the college is as i hear its good but never been there.

Can someone give me an idea of the timetable involved. If someone has done it in recent years an actual timetable would be helpful.

Looks like an interesting course and part funded by HEA so costs are good too.

http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=CAMG

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Any chance you could forward that PM onto me too? Have been looking at that course for a while, thanks.

Advertisement