Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your Help Needed!!! To Buy or not to Buy?

Options
  • 20-02-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of getting a new car. Currently I have a 95 Teg Type R and I feel its time for an upgrade but I don't want to invest too much into another car.

The 3 cars that I was thing of getting are:
      Honda Civic Type R - EP3
      Honda Accord - 2003 or greater - 2.4 Litre
      Toyota Corolla T Sport

My 1st preference would be the Civic but there aren't easy to insure and there isn't many around for less than €6000 :mad:

The Toyota would be a good car as some of them are in the money but I don't think there the prettiest tbh :)

The accords are nice as well but a 2.4 will rape me on tax :)

Any suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

If you want an Irish EP3 Type R, you will very very easily pick up one for under 6k. If you wanted to spend 6k on one, you would pick up a 2004 model I would say. The JDM EP3 is a bit more expensive as it has a bit of a higher spec.

Advertisement