Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taco Sauce From Chippers, etc....

Options
  • 20-02-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know the recipe for the taco sauce you get from places such as chippers, abrakebabra, etc or even where I could purchase it?

I've seen many different recipes but none of them come close to the stuff that the actual chippers use.

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

The taco sauce you are looking for is made by rich sauces from up the north, I have emailed them to see if they sell it direct to the puclic but I dont think they do. I am mad to get it myself, love the stuff. Thier garlic sauce is aslo the best there is!!

http://www.richsauces.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

m.j.w wrote: »
    The taco sauce you are looking for is made by rich sauces from up the north, I have emailed them to see if they sell it direct to the puclic but I dont think they do. I am mad to get it myself, love the stuff. Thier garlic sauce is aslo the best there is!!

http://www.richsauces.com/

Nice one mate. If you get a response from them let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

U can get that stuff from the Cash & Carry's too......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

They emailed me back asking where I was based so they can tell me who stocks it so obviously some places do. I just asked for anywhere around belfast or dublin so ill let you know when they get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

You should try Bryan Lynch Taco sauce they sell them on the deli counter in Super Values, i think it's very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

m.j.w wrote: »
    The taco sauce you are looking for is made by rich sauces from up the north, I have emailed them to see if they sell it direct to the puclic

posted before, he is talking about abras taco sauce
    red_ice wrote: »
    i know it sounds a bit random... but my father actually created that sauce.. he is the southern ireland distributor for rich sauces.. started up the company too

PM me if you want his contact details

Advertisement