Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Music Festival - July 30th 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

ticket sales mustn't be too bad, according to their facebook all seating tickets are sold out and only standing tickets left. surely a good sign?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

lol I cant wait till I hear the latest rumour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

Sully wrote: »
    lol I cant wait till I hear the latest rumour!

'i heard the fbi have bought up all the seating tickets so that no one can go up there with a sniper rifle to shoot fiddy cuz fiddy owes a load of money to wayne dundon'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭ec18

i heard tupac and biggie smalls are making a guest appearance to sing candle in the wind with fiddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I heard its gonna be a massive success

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

I Heard a rumour im not allowed Write on this Thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I Heard a rumour im not allowed Write on this Thread :)

Just PM me and I'll put it there for you. My price isn't too much, €55 should cover it :D

gscully wrote: »
    Just PM me and I'll put it there for you. My price isn't too much, €55 should cover it :D

Ill give you 50c :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭KingFling

Does anybody know if I can get a refund for my tickets from one of the sellers/ticketmaster? Have 4 but only need 2 now. Cheers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

KingFling wrote: »
    Does anybody know if I can get a refund for my tickets from one of the sellers/ticketmaster? Have 4 but only need 2 now. Cheers

Fairly sure you cant, you have to try sell them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I strongly doubt it. Why not just try sell them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Ill give you 50c for the pair

We will be doing an exclusive comp for Boardies this week . Just waiting to finalise with Mods . Thanks to the lads for sorting out this for me .

CONCERT RUNNING ORDER

www.WaterfordMusicFest.com
    !! Official Running Order !!
    Gates 12.30pm First Act 2.00pm
    Finish time 10.30pm approx
    1.Murka+Mega M
    2.Venem
    3.The Original Rudeboys
    4.Solar Taxi
    5.Wonderland
    6.Smash Hits
    7.Shayne Ward
    8.Faithless
    9.Flo Rida
    10.50 Cent

Neill K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just for boardsies in this thread, or for any randomers to walk in and enter? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Looking at facebook etc..it amazes me how many people are falling down with a weakness with how much they want to go to this gig....but yet won't buy a ticket.... I mean for all the acts you're going to get the price is very reasonable...but they all seem to be just trying to win competitions. I dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Just for boardsies in this thread, or for any randomers to walk in and enter? :P

I think this is a good point. I'd live to see it only open to people who have contributed to the thread till now but I understand that it may be better for you to be open for new posters too.

Not open to new members anyway, in the interest of fairness!

Looking at facebook etc..it amazes me how many people are falling down with a weakness with how much they want to go to this gig....but yet won't buy a ticket.... I mean for all the acts you're going to get the price is very reasonable...but they all seem to be just trying to win competitions. I dunno...

It sold out of seated tickets, which shows people are buying. These festivals are tending to sell quicker toward the end, rather than at the start.

Also remember people have a lot less money, and it would generally attract a younger crowd who are probably just waiting until they get a bit more money and I think id hold out on getting them on a competition over paying if I knew tickets were never going to completely sell out, at least quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Gutted that DJ Ahmed isn't on the lineup!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It sold out of seated tickets, which shows people are buying. These festivals are tending to sell quicker toward the end, rather than at the start.

Also remember people have a lot less money, and it would generally attract a younger crowd who are probably just waiting until they get a bit more money and I think id hold out on getting them on a competition over paying if I knew tickets were never going to completely sell out, at least quickly.

This.

The parents would probably pay the money for them a day or two before the Fest. No harm in trying to win all of the comps anyway!

I'm not going btw, going to Killarney for the Irish Open..weeeeeeeeeee

• Advertisement

I reckon sales will be massive on the day at the gate. I'd say a good few will just decide to head down.

AdMMM wrote: »
    Gutted that DJ Ahmed isn't on the lineup!

He is actually on it 9 times during intervals and ill make u eat your words adam :) This guy is an amzing talent as a DJ . Rory Lynam is the warm up before Faithless

For all you music Fans keep an eye on the Waterford Regional Sports Ground from Monday and watch the amzing build begin for the biggest ever concert ever held in Waterford City ...... :) Even if you dont like all teh acts , Get out there and suppport your town and the people trying to make things happen and allow us to make this Grow year on Year . Two day Festival planned for next year and it will be Rock , Dance Pop and Rnb and i can guarnatee ye all what we have planned for waterford will open some eyes not only around here but in Europe . So just get out and support this and lets make it a sell out

6 days to go make sure u have ur tickets .. If you want VIP tickets drop me a mail neill@waterfordmusicfest.com for pricing

All main sites Listed below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

By the looks of the photo on Facebook, the stage is in the car park? Will it not be really hard for people seated to see up that far? :confused:

Big Slick has kindly agreed to run a Boards.ie competition for VIP tickets. We are just waiting on the final information from him before we can announce all the details. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

That's what's happening in this house and in friends houses.

Big Slick has kindly agreed to run a Boards.ie competition for VIP tickets. We are just waiting on the final information from him before we can announce all the details. :)

Nobody get too excited I'm organizing the draw it and I'm just gonna re-reg and give it too myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

ziedth wrote: »
    Nobody get too excited I'm organizing the draw it and I'm just gonna give it to old gregg because he was right all along, this should have been a metal fest

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Anyone know what the story with the bar is? Is there a drink sponsor? I'll be gutted if they're not selling Bulmers at this! :P

Looking forward to it though, hopefully it gets a good crowd and grows again next year. I'll be getting my ticket in the next day or 2!

• Advertisement

Good news, Big Slick has agreed the finer details for this competition! Everyone who has posted in this thread right up until this very post will be entered into a draw for two VIP tickets. Ziedth will give everyone a random number by PM and Big Slick will do the draw, most likely on Thursday.

VIP Tickets will include;

- VIP Entrance
    - Backstage VIP bar
    - Front of stage access
    - After Party Vip Party access

VIP AREA IS STRICTLY OVER 18!

Advertisement