Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Music Festival - July 30th 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Lot of 15 and 16 year olds boozing on the cork road. Sure we were all that age once. What is it though with ALL of the girls wearing really short shorts. They're rotten!
    Well when it comes to drunk 15.16 year old girls in really short shorts it's probably safer to find them rotten than attractive...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,269 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

great in a for a boring night in work. what happend to your man Flo Rida

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Knew there was something dodgy about it :) Flo Rida was one of the acts most people would've been looking forward to

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Knew there was something dodgy about it :) Flo Rida was one of the acts most people would've been looking forward to

Yip, just rang my daughter, who's at it, to tell her and she's not too happy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

What happened Flo Rida????? anybody know what time it will finish??

• Advertisement

Won't be finished til around 10:30 - 11:00 from what I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

Flo Rida may not attend Waterford Music Fest

The American Rapper could miss the event due to issues with his flights.Organisers are saying that they are unsure yet as to whether he will make it or not to the South East.The act, with a number of well known songs, is one of the main headline acts for the festival and organsiers will keep the public updated on whether or not he will make it.
    www.wlrfm.com/news-and-sport/waterford-news/72318.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

is there many at it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,558 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

bout Three Fiddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,558 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

They sold over 4k tickets. That article is false.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Lot of 15 and 16 year olds boozing on the cork road. Sure we were all that age once. What is it though with ALL of the girls wearing really short shorts. They're rotten!

just passed by de Yellow House and theres a heap of skangers and skangerettes outside looking the worse for wear. At least someones doing good business out of this anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

im sure theres a certain pair of brothers will have a field day asking all the young music lovers for 'euros' or 'fa-yegs' and dishing out 'shlaps' to those who dont comply (hint, name rhymes with boards :pac: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

few cans? wrote: »
    im sure theres a certain pair of brothers will have a field day asking all the young music lovers for 'euros' or 'fa-yegs' and dishing out 'shlaps' to those who dont comply (hint, name rhymes with boards :pac: )

saw a few heads around alrite, some session down the roundabout! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

lot of good comments about faithless on the bookface at the mo...everything seems to be going great cause there's no negative comments that i can see

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Lol I can here them from the top o' the town, I bet the houses in kingsmeadow are shakin tonight!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fair play to Neill and everyone involved. Great success and looks like enjoyed by all.

Looking forward to next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

Lol I can here them from the top o' the town, I bet the houses in kingsmeadow are shakin tonight!

really ? ya sure it not the gigs in town you hear ?

Lads I'm up in Cherrymount (that lane/bridge across the road from Kingfisher) and I can't hear a feckin thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

They want a segment of their money back because FloRida cancelled hours before it was to begin?

Yeah good luck with that. Would you like 2 of the 7 minutes you queued to get the ticket back as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

Lads I'm up in Cherrymount (that lane/bridge across the road from Kingfisher) and I can't hear a feckin thing.
    same here I was across the bridge a while back and could hear music but think its the gigs in town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

science is funny, can hear it grand in larchville but cant hear anythin by superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I'm up in Lisduggan and can hear it as if it was out in the back garden. even with the windows closed and tele blaring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Im up carrickphierish rd and can hear him :D what time is 50 cent finishing up at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I'm thinking of opening a hearing aid shop and can see rich pickings ahead:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Just back from shooting the gig and I have to say, well done to Neill and everyone else involved. Other than the obvious hitch with Flo Rida (whoever it is) not being available, everything seemed to run smoothly. Crowd seems to be in good spirits and the whole set up looks way better when inside that people can filter into the VIP area without any hassle.

Next year better inc some bands I like. If Neill wants any lineup suggestions he knows where to find me :D Now to suffer listening to Mary Byrne tomorrow :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

kensutz wrote: »
    Just back from shooting the gig and I have to say, well done to Neill and everyone else involved. Other than the obvious hitch with Flo Rida (whoever it is) not being available, everything seemed to run smoothly. Crowd seems to be in good spirits and the whole set up looks way better when inside that people can filter into the VIP area without any hassle.

Next year better inc some bands I like. If Neill wants any lineup suggestions he knows where to find me :D Now to suffer listening to Mary Byrne tomorrow :mad:

Can you post a few pics here? Particularly some of Wonderland :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Lads, I'm in Gracedieu and I can hear as if it's on outside on the street! When Faithless were on it felt like the windows were shaking! Glad to hear of no trouble (thus far) I think the Tall Ships really showed us that with the right organisation that things will run well 'round these parts! Sickened now I never bothered getting a ticket, have a 2 month old babby at home so used that as an excuse not to get one, (really didn't think Fifty Cent would show up tbh rappers have a terrible rep for it) but I'll hold my hands up as one of those people who gave out for years that Waterford never had anything like this and now we do I haven't gone! For shame.

Advertisement