Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone explain how 3s internet service is charged

Options
  • 20-02-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Im a new 3 customer and vodafone took 1euro for a 24hr period if you go on the internet that day! I think thats how they worked.

But have just checked 3 prepay account abd iv used 11euros so far on internet browseing. The internet browseing was just a few websites noting media heavy like you tube. So how come its 11euros already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to buy a data add on or it will chew up your credit, go to my3 in planet 3 and buy the 4.99 data add on, that gives you 500mb for the next 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

You need to buy a data add on or it will chew up your credit, go to my3 in planet 3 and buy the 4.99 data add on, that gives you 500mb for the next 30 days.

Iv. Justbought add on but it says expires in 1day what does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

**** i bought the wrong one it was 3euros damm anyway to get the refund back from that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

biggebruv wrote: »
    But have just checked 3 prepay account abd iv used 11euros so far on internet browseing. The internet browseing was just a few websites noting media heavy like you tube. So how come its 11euros already?

You'd be surprised how big some web pages have become.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement