Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny to Dublin commute

Options
  • 20-02-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Just wondering is there anyone else out there doing daily commute to Dublin. I have being doing it for a while now and it has just become too expensive to carry on, although there is no real alternative apart from quit my job.
    Just thought id post this to see if anyone wants to team up and share the burden if they are currently doing it.
    I leave at about 5.45am and head for Leopardstown area for about 7am. Handy for anyone heading to Sandyford daily. Then i leave at about 3.30pm and back in kk at about 5.15pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

I have a family member who found out that it was way cheaper to get the train up and down. He drives to baglenstown and gets the train from there witha mnthly ticket. Although he works in the city centre so its convienient

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Fionn23ie

Hi,

Are you still doing the commute to Sandyford?

Fionn.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 32red

Fionn23ie wrote: »
    Hi,

Are you still doing the commute to Sandyford?

Fionn.
    Yeah still doing it, let me know where you are working and times and we could arrange something if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 20 canicoog

Hi Lads,

Are ye still comuting?

I comute each day from nolan park (lakeside) kilkenny to dundrum.

Wouldn't mind sharing the diesel expenses.

Advertisement