Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSA after four months in england

• 20-02-2011 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Basically i signed off JSA last november to go to england to find a job, after little success and returning home is it possible to just sign back on or what documents will i need? i wasnt working much so i would have no p45 or anything like that to show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

alibabaz wrote: »
    Basically i signed off JSA last november to go to england to find a job, after little success and returning home is it possible to just sign back on or what documents will i need? i wasnt working much so i would have no p45 or anything like that to show.

Go to your local sw office and sign on...you may have to fill out an habitual residence form but you should be fine with that and i presume you have a means result already... once you sign on go to your community welfare officer and apply for supplementary welfare allowance until you jsa kicks in

Advertisement