Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rws subs and rws r50

Options
  • 20-02-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

anybody know where these can be gotten and roughly what prices are ye paying for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I've gotten them from Neil McVeigh (R50). It was €20/100 or €90/500 as I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

wheres he located?finding it hard to get many different types of .22lr subs round my area.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Where are ya?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

kildare/carlow area

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Try:
    Griffin & Hawes - Athy
    Atlantic Sports - Carlow
    There is a dealer in Prosperous that i cannot remember the name off.

Jim Griffin in Tullamore has RWS 50 for about the same as what IWM quoted. Cannot remember price.

Thats all i can think off around there. If i remember more i'll post them up.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement

griffin hawe hadnt got them ill have to try the shop in prosperous during the week,most shops seem to have cci lapua and winchester that iv looked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

mc carthys is in prosperous

ask for paddys after the bull you will heard about 1 for this option 2 for that option and so on

they have no cci they def have eley subs just got them the other day not sure about rws try them anyway

how much are the eley going for oneshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Getting RWS subs from John Lambert & Paddy Carley, usually €50-60/500

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Pat Cooke @ Hilltop has RWS R50 @ €9.50/50. Call him to see if he does bulk pricing.

Fired two hundred of them today - only got 5 9's - good round.

He also has a whole range of Eley Subs - not sure of the prices.

B'Man

• Advertisement

is that for the r50s bananaman?the normal rws subs in silver/blue box cost 70e for 500 last time i got them!the price differences around the country are shocking!50/60e for 500 is a good price!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

R50s - post updated

the eley subs were 7 euro for 50 they do bulk aswell not sure of bulk price

they are a decent enough round aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Paul O'Halloran is/was €8.50 for R50's :cool:

mc cartys are around the same for the r50's 8.50 ish

i got cci mine mags 9 euro for 100 and they are a decent round to

i used r50's and went straight onto mini mags dont think ill go back for a while

Advertisement