Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minecraft servers

• 20-02-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭

Anyone got recommendations for severs other then Tallon's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ZanCraft Server

mc.dstrike.net

Guy who made the minimap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

majorgaming.eu is another Irish run server

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Cubic Gaming is another boardsie ran server. Just started a few days ago

Another European server

mc.madgaming.eu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    majorgaming.eu is another Irish run server
    I run that server so if anyone on boards want's access, just drop me a pm and I'll stick you on the whitelist :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 TheMadMan697

i run mc.madgaming.eu i was amazed when i saw Tallon posted it here :)

the server is hosted in uk at the moment but a lot of the players are from ireland including my self.

i would like to join Tallon's server to see it. it looks great

i run mc.madgaming.eu i was amazed when i saw someone people posted it here :)

the server is hosted in uk at the moment but a lot of the players are from ireland including my self.

i would like to join Tallon's server to see it. it looks great
    Well done man, I've been on it and it's class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TheMadMan697

tallon would you whitelist me on your server? i would love to join it. my mc name is TheMadMan697.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

the first and only server i have been on is the one at Readyuplive the information is in the link, we do have some qualifications. you have to join the site, you may need to stay active for a little while, and post on the thread in the link with your minecraft username, the Mods will whitelist you and PM you the ID. (when you make an account make me you refferer;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GingerJonny

Can you guys please update Tallon's server because I just updated to 1.7 and it says the server is outdated. Please update soon!

• Advertisement

No, as I already said, I can't update until the mods are updated.

You can downgrade and still play on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maguire658

I have a 24/7 Minecraft server PM for a whitelist add

Advertisement