Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lebanese beer: Al-Maza??

Options
  • 20-02-2011 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in Dublin?

Ideally an offie. I know you can get it in the Cedar Tree in Dublin but they charge full restaurant prices...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

arsenal wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is available anywhere in Dublin?

Ideally an offie. I know you can get it in the Cedar Tree in Dublin but they charge full restaurant prices...

You could ring the Cedar Tree and kindly ask them where they get their wine though bear in mind they might buy from a supplier who doesn't deal with the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 arsenal

After chatting to the owner for a few minutes I very kindly asked if he might be able to get an extra case next time he was ordering... he said unfortunately not (and said it wasn't the first time he was asked!)! Although I presume that would be complicated for them VAT-wise and what not, so might ask them for their supplier....

Thanks!

Advertisement