Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Games

Options
  • 21-02-2011 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Im lookin for an absolutely brilliant Psp game. Any suggestions??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What games are you into? If you are into JRPGs you are in luck although you have to import them. There's Ys Seven and Ys Oath on Felghana, Persona 3 portable, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and on Friday Tactics Ogre gets a european release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Im lookin for an absolutely brilliant Psp game. Any suggestions??

I know of one. But you mightn't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

Fire away. On the Psp i play anything and everything. Ive got Crisis Core, Daxter, Burnout Legends, Rockband, Battlefront 2, Chains of Olymus and a few more. So im open to all suggestions.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    What games are you into? If you are into JRPGs you are in luck although you have to import them. There's Ys Seven and Ys Oath on Felghana, Persona 3 portable, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and on Friday Tactics Ogre gets a european release.
    See i cant find Ogre for under 30 euro and same with Shin Megami.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fire away. On the Psp i play anything and everything. Ive got Crisis Core, Daxter, Burnout Legends, Rockband, Battlefront 2, Chains of Olymus and a few more. So im open to all suggestions.

I'd highly recommend Dissidia and the latest Metal Gear (Peace Walker?). Great games.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

See i cant find Ogre for under 30 euro and same with Shin Megami.

Tactics Ogre is 35, not much of a push. I'm pretty sure it is under 30 online.

Peace Walker is a good shout, almost sure it's 20 stingers in HMV atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I picked up Persona 3 on the US PSN store for $20 last week, well worth every penny.

Currently hopelessly addicted to Patchwork Heroes.

i have peacewalker. Patch work heroes got me addicted for months.:D

I highly recommend Persona 3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Will Tactics Ogre be worth picking up?

• Advertisement

Supposedly it's Final Fantasy Tactics on steroids with a better story. I think FFT is one of the best games ever made so a big yes from me!

i think il get Persona 3

Advertisement