Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Orleans Hornets

Options
  • 21-02-2011 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm just settling in to watch the NBA All-Star game here and it got me thinking. I'm going to be in New Orleans in early April. Which of these two Hornets games would be better to go to?

Memphis Grizzles or Indiana Pacers?

I'm thinking the later but not clued in enough tbh.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'd go for the Grizzlies if i had the choice. Better team overall than the Pacers and also a better road team. Last time they played the Hornets the game went to OT and was high scoring. This game is also on a Friday night which is a big card day and usually produces some good games a few upsets.

Although Pacers don't play D on the road so that could be an open game as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Definitely the Grizzlies, Gay, Gasol, Mayo, Randolph would be a better attraction to me. Plus it is a divisional game, not that it makes that much of a difference but its something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Yeah I'd go for the Grizzlies game too. The Pacer's are like a diet Golden State though so if you like a shootout kind of game then that might be a good one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

meh grizzlies since gay broke his arm

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

Thanks all, looks like the Grizzles it is so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement