Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this an ok price for a Saturn

• 21-02-2011 6:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I put an ad on adverts.ie for a Sega Saturn in decent condition with a few extras included. I always like to charge a fair price for my stuff so was hoping some of the retro forum members could give me an opinion on it as I hate it when people put up retro consoles at rip off prices and I don't want to be one of those.

Am I charging to much?

http://www.adverts.ie/457022

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

well i bought a boxed unit with a boxed steering wheel and 10 games with 2 controllers foor 130 about two years ago, but i usually pay too much, is that simply a 8 meg expansion card or is it also a unit that will region free the saturn?

i dont think its wht worst price TBH, I'm just not sure how popular Saturns are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Honestly i think you will probably only get about 40-50 for that max. there was a great one on there a couple of weeks back, boxed, wheel and 13 boxed games, i was this close to buying it myself and that sold for 70euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

thanks for the feedback lads. I have an offer of 50 euro i think i will take. I have another saturn anyway. Just doing a bit of a clear out of some retro bits that i have multiple versions off.
    I have way to much retro stuff for it to be healthy anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭yrwhu8jxtni06a

Steve SI wrote: »
    Just doing a bit of a clear out of some retro bits that i have multiple versions off.
    I have way to much retro stuff for it to be healthy anyway ;)
    Dont worry the vultures here will swoop down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

keithgeo wrote: »
    Honestly i think you will probably only get about 40-50 for that max. there was a great one on there a couple of weeks back, boxed, wheel and 13 boxed games, i was this close to buying it myself and that sold for 70euro.

You should have, hell of a deal ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement