Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: usb arcade stick for pc ( mame )

Options
  • 21-02-2011 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hey guys looking for a usb arcade stick for mame to trade against any of the items that i have listed in my other post. Let me know if your interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

HI,

What've you got left out of these..?

Megadrive:
    Lion King ( box and Manual )
    Greatest Heavyweights ( Box )
    Shinobi 3 ( box and manual )
    Revenge of Shinobi ( box and Manual )
    Sonic 1 ( Japenese Box and Manual )
    Sonic 2 ( Box and Manual )
    Altered Beast ( Box and Manual )
    Mortal Kombat 2 ( Box and Manual )
    Zool ( Box and Manual )
    Sonic and Knuckles ( Box )

SNES: carts only
    Bomberman
    Swiv
    WWF Wrestling
    Mario all stars

Also have a Snes with one controller ( power lead is a bit wonky ), a game cube no controller or memory card, dream cast with 1 controller light gun and memory card and 1 game ( racing ), a game gear with four games.

This's what I have to trade http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/hori-real-arcade-pro-3/456773

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

I have all of it left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Don't suppose an N64 would be of any use to you?

Do ya wanna do a straight swap?

Sorry for the late reply just seen the updates. An n64 is no good to me im trying to clear out the old bits and pieces thanks anyway.

Not really looking to trade it all for an arcade stick im just looking for something basic to play on mame the odd time. I have a ps3 fighting stick but it doesnt work with a pc.

• Advertisement

Yeah, you probably have this one http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Fighting-Stick-3-Playstation/dp/B000MWE3BI . Very hard to find a driver for the PC for it, but I have heard they are there.

The HRAP3 does work, as I play mame with it all the time.

Yeah thats the one l got a few drivers but no luck. I use a joypad as it is and its grand but it would be good to have a stick. If i was getting a dear one id go with the xarcade it looks the bizz two player and all.

Yeah, the X-Arcade seems to be the best alright, supposedly you just have to plug it in and it does the rest. No need to be programming each button for every new game you open up on MAME. Nice!!

Yeah the xarcade is the one alright takes up some space id say

Just got an xarcade can this thread be closed. Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement