Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a hairdressers in Cork city that'll bleach my hair!

Options
  • 21-02-2011 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all! Right, I haven't dyed my hair in a few yrs (it's got no dye in it) & I really want to go bright red (my hair's naturally brown). When I had it this colour before, I used to bleach it w Stargazer bleaching kit & colour it w Stargazer rouge, but I got it all initially bleached in a hairdressers to start off with. Now my sister in law who's nearly qualified as a hairdresser said she'd do it for me, but she really doesn't want to bleach it. I just don't think the colour will be as bright w/out having done that. Plus I never had a prob with it being bleached before.

So, can anyone recommend somewhere in Cork that'd bleach your hair? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

my cousin (she was also brunette) got her hair done bright red in a hairdressers in donnybrook in douglas,called eclipse it looks really cool.

021 4366760

i've also heard loads of people say the place next door to us here in douglas is good, its salon soriza...

maybe if you give them a ring you might be able to find one that will help you.

(021)4897633

hope i helped :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 redlipstick

Thanks for the reply :) Do you know if they bleached her hair first? I'm afraid I don't really know Douglas at all, so probly won't be getting it done there. ANyone know of anywhere in the city centre?

Advertisement