Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long sleep

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

which animal plays cricket best?

Adolph bat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I thought it would be Hitler.

Sarky wrote: »

Now god and hitler have plenty of time to create and think.

What game do you think they will be playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXr5RCeMEcw

http://nobeliefs.com/mementoes.htm

jobee wrote: »
    which animal plays cricket best?

Adolph bat

You know what thought did.

If you're going to keep spouting that inane gibberish I'm just going to stop taking you for ice cream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I love the music I need more

Matt Holck wrote: »
    I love the music I need more

Education you mean, musical or otherwise.

Read and learn what RCs did in WW2.

I bet the preacher never spoke of this.

Carbon Monoxide was first used in the 1930's by the Nazis in their "Euthanasia Program" - to kill those people who were mentally and/or physically handicapped, as they did not believe that those whom were impaired had a right to live and cost the "state" money. It was less expensive to kill them than to house and treat the ill.
    The Nazis first experiment with Zyclon B gas were done at the Buchenwald Concentration Camp in early 1940, and it was performed on 250 Gypsy children. The first test of Zyclon B gas at Auschwitz, was done on September 3, 1941, and 600 Soviet POW's were used as the guinea pigs.
    The Nazis had gas chambers in mobile vans, and in some of the Concentration Camps (Extermination Camps) there were gas chambers large enough to hold and kill upwards of 2500 people at a time; it has been reported in a journal entry that there were claw and bite marks on people and walls, from those trying to keep away from the gas, clawing and biting one another in pain and horror.
    Nobody is truly able to say what is was like in the "Gas Chamber" there, as not a single person whom entered it survived; however, you may try to imagine being forced to strip down with people you both know and love, and, complete strangers; having to remove everything, including wedding bands, watches, etc...Than being led to a large dark room, on the way meeting up with others from the opposite sex who were made to also remove all articles on themselves; forced as a herd of cattle with very young, crying children; the elderly - listening to them wail and pray to G-d for help; and those in-between, begging for the door to be opened - than the hissing of the gas is heard followed by the screams of those inside, and than the mad rush of those strong enough to try to force themselves on top of you, and/or others so that they may live a few seconds more.
    When you see photographs or old newsreels of the people being liberated from the Death Camps, many seem very old...This is a testament to the difficulties they endured, as all those over the age of 45 were put to death. So the woman whom may look like your 85 year old Grandmother, is not a day over 45 at most. The man who may look like a 75 year old, may only be 30. The cruelty is something to both think about and remember, so that nothing like this happens again to anyone, anywhere.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_were_the_gas_chambers_like_during_the_Holocaust#ixzz1FRFhHplr

Not only do we see religion's influence in the words and deeds of Nazis but they also expressed their religion through their artwork, mementoes, and symbols. Unmistakably, Christianity served as their religion of their expression. The following artifacts provide further evidence of Hitler's (and Nazi Germany's) Christianity. In, no way, does this exhibition intend to support Nazism or anti-Semitism, but instead, intends to warn against the dangers of mixing religion with government

• Advertisement

The funniest thing about these threads is that you think you have an audience. when the cat looked like Hitler.

The funniest thing about these threads is that you think you have an audience. when the cat looked like Hitler.
    When did you start thinking?

Whistle to this tune the next time you go to mass.

Think of all those that passed on for an RCs cause.

Thank god, for not interfering.

Pray for Pius the 12th who kept his mouth shut and trousered the money from weddings funerals etc.

Pray for all the priests that took up paedophilia when the killing was done.

Thank Rat-zinger for protecting all of them.

Think of all those priests that took up paedophilia when the killing was done, think hard, think long, be happy you picked the right religion.

I would be extremely surprised if anyone in this forum regularly went to mass for a purpose other than rick-rolling the Eucharist.

You're certainly in the right forum for being crazy, but could you try posting something not related to your bizarre Nazi/Catholic fetish? It's not hard. Here, I'll show you. Here is a picture of a cat headbanging to tunes on its headphones, presumeably because they are attached to some form of media player. The picture suggests that the cat can both operate a complex electronic device and appreciate contemporary music. How ludicrous!

I would be extremely surprised if anyone in this forum regularly went to mass for a purpose other than rick-rolling the Eucharist.

You're certainly in the right forum for being crazy, but could you try posting something not related to your bizarre Nazi/Catholic fetish? It's not hard. Here, I'll show you. Here is a picture of a cat headbanging to tunes on its headphones, presumeably because they are attached to some form of media player. The picture suggests that the cat can both operate a complex electronic device and appreciate contemporary music. How ludicrous!

Hitler could do that whilst whistling to this.:P

Nelson: "Order the signal, Hardy."
    Hardy: "Aye, aye sir."
    Nelson: "Hold on, this isn't what I dictated to Flags. What's the meaning of this?"
    Hardy: "Sorry sir?"
    Nelson (reading aloud): “England expects every person to do his or her duty, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious persuasion or disability.' - What gobbledygook is this for God's sake?"
    Hardy: "Admiralty policy, I'm afraid, sir. We're an equal opportunities employer now. We had the devil's own job getting “England " past the censors, lest it be considered racist."
    Nelson: "Gadzooks, Hardy. Hand me my pipe and tobacco."
    Hardy: "Sorry sir. All naval vessels have now been designated smoke-free working environments."
    Nelson: "In that case, break open the rum ration. Let us splice the main brace to steel the men before battle."
    Hardy: "The rum ration has been abolished, Admiral. Its part of the Government's policy on binge drinking."
    Nelson: "Good heavens, Hardy. I suppose we'd better get on with it full speed ahead.."
    Hardy: "I think you'll find that there's a 4 knot speed limit in this stretch of water."
    Nelson: "Damn it man! We are on the eve of the greatest sea battle in history.. We must advance with all dispatch. Report from the crow's nest, please."
    Hardy: "That won't be possible, sir."
    Nelson: "What?"
    Hardy: "Health and Safety have closed the crow's nest, sir. No harness; and they said that rope ladders don't meet regulations. They won't let anyone up there until proper scaffolding can be erected."
    Nelson: "Then get me the ship's carpenter without delay, Hardy.."
    Hardy: "He's busy knocking up a wheelchair access to the foredeck Admiral."

Nelson: "Wheelchair access? I've never heard anything so absurd."
    Hardy: "Health and safety again, sir. We have to provide a barrier- free environment for the differently abled."
    Nelson: "Differently abled? I've only one arm and one eye and I refuse even to hear mention of the word. I didn't rise to the rank of admiral by playing the disability card."
    Hardy: "Actually, sir, you did. The Royal Navy is under- represented in the areas of visual impairment and limb deficiency."
    Nelson: "Whatever next? Give me full sail. The salt spray beckons."
    Hardy: "A couple of problems there too, sir. Health and safety won't let the crew up the rigging without hard hats. And they don't want anyone breathing in too much salt - haven't you seen the adverts?"
    Nelson: "I've never heard such infamy. Break out the cannon and tell the men to stand by to engage the enemy."
    Hardy: "The men are a bit worried about shooting at anyone, Admiral."
    Nelson: "What? This is mutiny!"
    Hardy: "It's not that, sir. It's just that they're afraid of being charged with murder if they actually kill anyone. There are a couple of legal-aid lawyers on board, watching everyone like hawks."
    Nelson: "Then how are we to sink the Frenchies and the Spanish?"
    Hardy: "Actually, sir, we're not."
    Nelson: "We're not?"
    Hardy: "No, sir. The French and the Spanish are our European partners now. According to the Common Fisheries Policy, we shouldn't even be in this stretch of water. We could get hit with a claim for compensation."
    Nelson: "But you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil."
    Hardy: "I wouldn't let the ship's diversity coordinator hear you saying that sir. You'll be up on disciplinary report."
    Nelson: "You must consider every man an enemy, who speaks ill of your King."
    Hardy: "Not any more, sir.. We must be inclusive in this multicultural age. Now put on your Kevlar vest; it's the rules. It could save your life"

Nelson: "Don't tell me - Health and Safety. Whatever happened to rum, sodomy and the lash?"
    Hardy: As I explained, sir, rum is off the menu! And there's a ban on corporal punishment."
    Nelson: "What about sodomy?"
    Hardy: "I believe the Pope has made it legal, sir."
    Nelson: "In that case..................... kiss me, Hardy."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

jobee wrote: »
    When did you start thinking?

]
    Lol :D You funneh:)

• Advertisement

kerash wrote: »
    So was Nelson.

Nelson: "Hold on, this isn't what I dictated to Flags. What's the meaning of this?"
    Nelson (reading aloud): “England expects every person to do his or her duty, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious persuasion or disability.' - What gobbledygook is this for God's sake?"
    Hardy: "Admiralty policy, I'm afraid, sir. We're an equal opportunities employer now. We had the devil's own job getting “England " past the censors, lest it be considered racist."
    Hardy: "Sorry sir. All naval vessels have now been designated smoke-free working environments."
    Nelson: "In that case, break open the rum ration. Let us splice the main brace to steel the men before battle."
    Hardy: "The rum ration has been abolished, Admiral. Its part of the Government's policy on binge drinking."
    Nelson: "Good heavens, Hardy. I suppose we'd better get on with it full speed ahead.."
    Hardy: "I think you'll find that there's a 4 knot speed limit in this stretch of water."
    Nelson: "Damn it man! We are on the eve of the greatest sea battle in history.. We must advance with all dispatch. Report from the crow's nest, please."
    Hardy: "Health and Safety have closed the crow's nest, sir. No harness; and they said that rope ladders don't meet regulations. They won't let anyone up there until proper scaffolding can be erected."

Hardy: "Health and safety again, sir. We have to provide a barrier- free environment for the differently abled."
    Nelson: "Differently abled? I've only one arm and one eye and I refuse even to hear mention of the word. I didn't rise to the rank of admiral by playing the disability card."
    Hardy: "Actually, sir, you did. The Royal Navy is under- represented in the areas of visual impairment and limb deficiency."
    Hardy: "A couple of problems there too, sir. Health and safety won't let the crew up the rigging without hard hats. And they don't want anyone breathing in too much salt - haven't you seen the adverts?"
    Nelson: "I've never heard such infamy. Break out the cannon and tell the men to stand by to engage the enemy."
    Hardy: "It's not that, sir. It's just that they're afraid of being charged with murder if they actually kill anyone. There are a couple of legal-aid lawyers on board, watching everyone like hawks."
    Hardy: "No, sir. The French and the Spanish are our European partners now. According to the Common Fisheries Policy, we shouldn't even be in this stretch of water. We could get hit with a claim for compensation."
    Hardy: "I wouldn't let the ship's diversity coordinator hear you saying that sir. You'll be up on disciplinary report."
    Hardy: "Not any more, sir.. We must be inclusive in this multicultural age. Now put on your Kevlar vest; it's the rules. It could save your life"

Nelson: "Don't tell me - Health and Safety. Whatever happened to rum, sodomy and the lash?"
    Hardy: As I explained, sir, rum is off the menu! And there's a ban on corporal punishment."
    user_offline.gif

user_offline.gif

Could you stop posting this bollocks over and over please? Your entertainment value is dropping fast

kerash wrote: »

Kerash is enjoying it. brainwashed catholics are still frightened of the devil.

This new government will remove that fear and the blasphemy laws.

Could you stop posting this bollocks over and over please? Your entertainment value is dropping fast

Ok, here is some news for the pews.

YouTube - Famous Atheists

You're still doing it :(

• Advertisement

You're still doing it :(

Doing what, gassy adolph wasn't mentioned in the last post.

You're still moaning and you never answered this question.

Now god and hitler have plenty of time to create and think.

What game do you think they will be playing?

Jenga, probably. I don't know. Who cares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

branches shifting in the wind
    stirred shadows over the stalwart stone
    while it's shadow stood still on the ground

Jenga, probably. I don't know. Who cares?

May i question you further?

It was superman God that created Hitler.

Do you think God will be pleased with Hitlers gas oven designs
    or recommend he attends a modern design coarse?

He'd be more annoyed at your really boring spam tbh.

He'd be more annoyed at your really boring spam tbh.

So you think you're interesting, why?

Answer please.

Whistle to this tune the next time you go to mass.

Think of all those that passed on for an RCs cause.

Thank god, for not interfering.

Pray for Pius the 12th who kept his mouth shut and trousered the money from weddings funerals etc.

Pray for all the priests that took up paedophilia when the killing was done.

Thank Rat-zinger for protecting all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

My personal view on the matter at ha. .. . ... . . . at ha.. ah... ah..
    tumblr_le2ue4dk9D1qbvr04o1_500.gif

ALL/ ~HA>?IL HY%
    PN"Oe?T:@OA+Do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

God i am in the mood to rave.

God i am in the mood to rave.

You will have to get permission from him first, do you want gas or injection?

• Advertisement

Be funnier plkthxbai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Why do Jews have Hooked noses? Breathing in all the air cause it's free. Boom boom pow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

This is normally Nazi kind of thing I want to read about in the Nest. Sarky to the rescue!!! I haven't laughed this hard in days!!!! <3<3<3

Advertisement