Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Service.

• 21-02-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

ok firstly the name of the shop eludes me, but its directly over evans in broad street.

last week i dropped my 4year old nokia phone, and after a visit to vodafone they told me to send it away would be a flat charge of €60, then after that what ever charge would depend on the problem to be fixed, it would also be gone for over a week, she sent me up to this place, they told me straight away its fixable, either a screen or connecting wire problem, would be fixed in half an hour.

when i got back they had also put a whole new cover and case (an extra €10) the whole phone is brand new looking, and works perfect for a grand total of €40.

just a heads up as i assumed as it was so old it would prob be just as cheap to buy a new one than fix. saved me a heap as i also have a handsfree unit in the car that i really didnt want to have to change.

Comments

Advertisement