Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer wanted, fun cheesey covers, recording project only

• 21-02-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

The title is probably fairly self explanatory :p

I havent been feeling the urge to play anything heavy in quite a while but I got a bit inspired after hearing this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2fB7yR_7_4

Im just looking to put together a few fun covers, nothing even remotely serious so Im not looking for any kind of band commitment here, although I do want it done very well.

Ive a good few years experience playing and recording heavy music and have all the gear I need to record all the guitars, bass, drums, keys etc in my own studio so I can look after all that.

Im just looking for somebody with a standout good voice. I guess similar enough to the guy in that video above would be ideal. It'll mean probably 2 or 3 weekends recording vocals for 4 - 5 songs and thats all. I dont mind at all if you're in another band, this isnt going to be a gigging band, its just for fun.

Also theres no payment involved so not looking for any sessions musicians, it'll just be for a bit of fun and of course you'll get a copy of the recording to do whatever you want with afterwards.

Im based in Dublin city centre so all recording will be done here.

If anyones interested drop me a pm on here or a mail to dave@becomingproductions.net

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

yeah man count me in
    i play lead, drums, bass, sing
    im defo in even just to get a demo
    cheers
    paul

count me in too.

I sing and play rhythm guitar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Wow that was quick, cheers guys.

Just looking for vocals for now, would you have any samples of your voice recorded? If so drop me a pm on here with a link or email to dave@becomingproductions.net

Also if you have any ideas for tracks you'd like to cover let me know. I have plenty of ideas myself but I dont want to get too carried away with ideas without running it by a singer first.

Advertisement