Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muzzling Rottie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

It was indeed thrown out but not before it caused a lot of stress for the owner and the boxer was on a lead. :rolleyes:

I think I would have gone to prison (for a break from the kids) before I would have paid 500 euro:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

i still havent paid it. i cant afford it. i have a baby and 2 dogs to feed as well as myself and gf and no job. its looking like i will be having a little holiday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I can't see them jailing you. Jesus I hope not, Just plead with the judge that you have kids to look after. I didn't realise the fine was that high, how long did they give you to pay it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

250 per dog. 3 months each so 6 months for in total. i did and he didnt care. he sed something about hatin seeing young irresponsible owners not controlling their dogs! i told him they were on 2 foot chain leads, they were under full controll and that they were better behaved than most dogs he'd know but he jus waved me away. what can ya do? especially when i spotted the gaurd walking past a 40 odd yo man with a staffy and nothing said, and another fella with a gsd, nothing said, he pulled my friend with a pitbull who got a warning! you'd say something if he had a dislike to me but i never seen him before in my life! he was a rookie who jus started in our town. joys of it

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

cjf wrote: »
    Hate threads goin off point but they actually were designed for dobes which they had and showed well before the spinones.

Ps boots is fab!! His ears naturally stick up like that?? ...

Thanks :) Yes his ears naturally stick up, everytime i look at him it looks like they are still growing :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement