Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Photo.

• 21-02-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi Not to sure if this is in the right place but worth a try. i saw a DVD of photo's some time ago and The DVD can't be found now. It's of a bride & Groom coming out of the church and the photographer had captured a framed pic of their parents on their wedding day with the bride & groom would really like to see the pic again to see if my photographer can do the same for my Sisters wedding. I don't know the name of the Photographer that took the pic. My friend got the DVD at a wedding fair in Dublin 2 years ago.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Hi Marie

I'm afraid we'll need some more info too in order to help you!
    Perhaps your friend still has the DVD and it has the contact details on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Maybe the photographer had the couple hold an empty frame and put the picture in afterwards in photoshop?

Not quite sure I understand? Are the bride and groom each holding framed photographs of their own parents; when their parents got married? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MarieMc

The two pictures are framed and on stands at the back of the church. when the bride & groom are coming out of the church the photo is taken with them standin between the two pics of parents. myfriend has misplaced the dvd that is what the problem is i don't know who took the pic. Just thought by putting it up here someone may have seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Marie I would guess its probably something the bride arranged herself, maybe the parents werent around anymore and it was a way of including them in the day and the photographer photographed them. The stands are easy enough to come by in art stores so I would imagine if you arranged framed prints and stands you could just request the photographer to take a similar image then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 MarieMc

The stands and pics are not a problem I just wanted to show the photographer what I was on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Im sure a decent description will do, I can almost visualise it myself now.

Advertisement